Saturday, July 25, 2009

Majorly curly and dark brown hair, I straightn a lot and i wanna dye it light brown, would that kill

i really wanna do this because i think it will throw people off and this guy i really like likes blodes a lot. He flirts with me constantly...but i think it would just set him over the top if my hair was light brown...I would go blonde but that would look terrible..(got to work somewhat with what you have I guess) but I really wanna do somehting different. would that kill my curls if i took color out. my mom says yes and i would get it professionally done...i just dont have curly hair... i have wringlets that are like insane! i was vited most curly hair last year.. anyways.. i straighten it like all the time and i was wondering if my hair would look fired and fuzzy if i left it curly...which i do do sometimes, ....help pleaaaase



Majorly curly and dark brown hair, I straightn a lot and i wanna dye it light brown, would that kill my curls?

DO NOT DYE YOUR HAIR FOR SOME GUY!!!!



Majorly curly and dark brown hair, I straightn a lot and i wanna dye it light brown, would that kill my curls?

you shouldn't dye your hair for some guy lol i dyed my hair cuz i like this color and it's light brown burgandy



Majorly curly and dark brown hair, I straightn a lot and i wanna dye it light brown, would that kill my curls?

Don't change yourself for some guy.. but if you really want to do this then what you need is moisture... it's the drying effect of stipping you hair that kills you curls. Sally's Beauty Supply has Cholesterol, get some, use it... save your curls. A good light leave in cond. would be good too, Infusium 23 is fab.



Majorly curly and dark brown hair, I straightn a lot and i wanna dye it light brown, would that kill my curls?

The dying your hair part is up to you, if you do get it died get it done professionally and try not to straiten your hair so much so you don't completely kill it, before you get your hair dyed you should probably let your hair get healthy first though. And about the frizzyness, use Friz-eeze I think it's called or gel so your hair doesnt get so frizzy, the frizz is probably also there because you straiten it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment