Thursday, July 30, 2009

Very Messy Curly Hair. Don't know what to do with it.?

Im a big fan of long hair. Last time I grew it, every single hair curled into a different direction, no texture what so ever. Using a hair drier works for no more than five minutes, so I decided to get it straightened at a beutician. it looked really great for about 2 weeks until it started thinning and some of it even curling back, so I shaved it off bald. I don't look good with short hair really, and I don't like straightening my hair. I do use conditioner (and soetimes herbal oils when I'm really desperate). What is the best way to grow healthy wavy/curly hair, and whats the best way to keep it tidy?



Very Messy Curly Hair. Don't know what to do with it.?

Use a curl relaxer, gel, whatever you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment