Thursday, July 30, 2009

Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

I have tried alot of hair products %26amp; a diffuser, still having probs. I love curly hair. I just want to be able to control it.



I had straight hair until I got pregnant more then 10 yrs ago, ever since I have had curls, curls, curls.



Any suggestions?



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

I have the same problem.



1 Use a Biosilk its sold at beauty supply stores. It tames the frizz and keeps ur hair conditioned.



2 Do not blow dry your hair that just dries it out and makes it worse



3 Highlight or color your hair the chemicals help but u gotta keep it very conditioned.



I use garner fructis shampoo for dry or damaged air it works great



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

Mousse, anti-frizz... uhhhhhh



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

go buy new hair.



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

Be generous with the leave in conditioner.



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

Anti Frizz serum and a def-user on your blow dryer.



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

John Freida Frizz Eez. I live by his products they are the best



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

Frizzy hair? nice



Curly hair? great



Short or shaven? heaven



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

FRIZ EASE AT WALMART



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

I put nutrigena conditioner on my hair after I am Finished with my shower, it looks great I have nice wavy curls now instead of Texas Hair.



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

sport hold gel.....put a lot on your hands rub together rub on hair and comb through..... helps but doesn't cure frizz



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

Try "Frizz-Ease" serum by John Frieda. You can buy it at any Longs Drug Store or Walgreens. I have super curly, frizzy hair %26amp; have used it for years. It's a great product %26amp; really helps.



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

FRIZZ ess i still dont know how to spell it. Do you have a Stang?? I seen your name. I do. 5.0 92 FOx i love it!!



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

when ur hair is wet blow dry it, thats what i do and it comes out silky smooth ;)



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

pantenes repair line is very smoothing, chi silk from beauty brands, curls moisture (bed head line) also beauty brands. Don't know the name but it is a cream i think something like keyna brand is a light but controling styling product with an awesome smell.



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

what works for me is After a shower, Use Pantene ProV, curl or bunch gel and after you scrunch that into your hair, put a little bit of Almond oil in the palms of your hands and gently rub this on the surface of your hair. It works.



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

use condishiner and dont wash it all outleave some on over the night .i do the same thing and it works



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

Buy Loreal Curl Vive. It's got a 99% frizz reduction.



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

have u asked your hairstylest sometimes it is the way you cut it and the way you dry it.



the longer it is the better or the shorter it is the better.



good luck i know are hair is important bc everyone see it



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

Biolage makes this stuff that looks almost like hand lotion. I put 3 squirts in my hair when it is wet and let it air dry. I can't remember the name of it, but it comes in a white bottle and really looks like lotion. My hair stylist recommended it a few months back and I love it. Even when it is humid, the stuff works.



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

Aussie makes great serum, I have very thick curly hair as well. I use a lot of moose and Garnier gel frizz control. I also really like all of the Bed Head products, I guarantee you'll find one that fits your hair's needs.



Here you can view some of those products:



http://egov.cityofchicago.org:80/city/we...



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

Never use a brush even if you can. Only use a pik or wide tooth comb in the shower during conditioning to comb through. After apply smoothing serum to make it smooth %26amp; shiny and you still have your curls not frizz.



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

My hair is very thick and very curly. It will look best if you throw your brush away. Go buy a pick. You know like an Afro pick... Then after washing your hair only 2 times a week and using a very good conditioner- I use Pantene for curly hair- comb with your pick. Only let your hair air dry. Keep your hands out of it. Try after getting out of the shower using a shine product such as Frizz ease. Since I am a hairdresser, I use a product called Bio-Silk. It is great but very expensive, but licensed cosmotologists get it at a discount.



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

Whenever i have frizzy hair, it is usually because i take a shower at night. so what i would do is take a shower in the morning. see if that helps OK?



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

I am only 14 but i have the curliest hair of anyone i know. Recently i have bought a straightner at wal-mart of all places and it takes me about 30 min. in the mornings but it gets the job done. Try bying a de-frizz shampoo. If you can't find a generic brand go to a beauty supply store and try to find something. It will be a little more expensive but trust me, it's worth it!!!



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

well you should USe pantine pro-v shampoo and conditioner and buy some flat irons!!!!!!!!!!



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

I've had the same problem with my curly hair. Try Samy's Get Curls Re-energizing potion. you can find it in most drug stores. It works really well and smells good too. Also try Samy's Instant Recurl... they work really well together. Good luck!



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

There are a couple things that I do...Get the shampoo from Pantene that's for thick hair. Then get the conditioner for curly. Those alone will not get rid of the frizz, but will help control it. When you have your hair wet, use Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum. That really helps with the fly aways and what not. Next, add some mousse. I use Dove's and Garnier's Fructis Style for curly hair. Just put enough to hold the curls. Once everything is dry, scrunch the hair so that the hardness of the mousse will disappear and leave really soft hair. I hope this will help!



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

I can never get my naturally wavy hair straight. It can be a pain, but alot of people says they wish they had my hair. My solution for your problem is this oily liquid type stuff that you can put at the hair cuttery or grocery store. You only need a few drops and rub it evenly on your hair. It helps keep frizz down. :)



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

I agree with lizafluffy. My hairdresser told me to leave a little conditioner in my hair to control frizz. I found a wonderful leave-in conditioner called Parvenu in the black haircare section that works well for me. I have extremely curly hair and I've found that cutting it short and using Parvenu after washing my hair is the least hassle. No blow drying, just air dry after running a comb through it.



But if you don't like that option, use a lot of conditioner and try a flatiron. They look like they work very well, although it might be time-cosuming with longer hair.



Consider this also. I've had people of all colors come up to me and say they'd kill for curls like mine. So having curly hair is a good thing! :-)



Good luck!



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

make it wet with water belive me



Curly hair? Frizz? How do you deal with it?

I AM so jealous girl ----Id love to have curls like you. My gf uses a hot comb. that straightens her hair.WHEN its wet you can moose it and blow dry it straight too. G00D luck but i love curls

No comments:

Post a Comment