Saturday, July 25, 2009

Body milk for dry curly hair?

I am a 19 years old male and I love my long curly hair. but they are very very dry. I tried everything, every conditioner, every shampoo, hot oil thing, some other stuff and nothing helped my dry hair. I was using mousse but I dont like the feeling and hair sticks together.



so one evening I had mousse on my hair and I wasnt happy. for hands I use Palmolive body milk. so I put it on my hands so I wont have dry hands and I am thinking 楹搘hat if I put that on my hair?楹?and then I tried. I washed off mousse and put on body milk on my curly dry hair. I love the results!!!! hair are moist and nicely curled!!!! I love watching me. but they dont really feels greasy (at least not to me).



what do you think? is ok to use body milk for dry hair? could I use anything similar like sun lotion or something else?



that body milk helps for my dry hands cause I can have one bottle for a very long time. regular creams arent good for me. but because my hair are long, I also use a lot of body milk.



Body milk for dry curly hair?

instead of rinsing out the conditioner, leave it in



also if what you are doing now works, keep doing it, who cares that it says on the bottle it is to be used for something else

No comments:

Post a Comment