Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Hair Styles for curly hair....... (please help)?

okay well i am bored of hust a simple poney tail a half pony tail and my hair down. i need to learn new stuff. i wanna get side bangs but i'm scared that it wont look goog with curly hair. and my straightener broke, so if i did get side bangs would i be able to blow dry it or use a thick curling iron? or does curly hair and straight side bangs not look good? if i dont get side bangs what are other types of hir styles i could use? and how do you make a french braid?



heres my pic: http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z241/...



thank you



New Hair Styles for curly hair....... (please help)?

pig tails always work...i love the look of a girl wearing her hair that way...on occasions of course



New Hair Styles for curly hair....... (please help)?

your avatar looks NOTHING like you!!!!! stop trying to be someone your not!!!!!!!



New Hair Styles for curly hair....... (please help)?

u shoudl definetely get side bangs and maybe even some different color highlights. and buy a new straitner because if ur bangs are straight and ur hair is curly, it looks soooooo cute!!



New Hair Styles for curly hair....... (please help)?

omgsh.....side bangs look amazing with curly hair. trust me i have them. i sometimes straighted them but usually i just let them go natural. it looks cute,,,,get them



New Hair Styles for curly hair....... (please help)?

I recommend layers, and maybe side bangs, that's your choice. Go to cosmogirl.com and click on Beauty, get the look. It'll show you new hairstyles from girls all over the country, and also it can show you how to make a french braid, and a fishtail braid. Hope I helped! Good luck!



P.S. also, you can go to herbal essences, click on "get the look, styling videos" and if you didn't find what you wanted @ cosmo girl, you will find it here.



New Hair Styles for curly hair....... (please help)?

I also have curly hair and i'm kind of in the same situation but this is what i do:



1. part it zig zagged or to the side instead of in the middle



2. wear cute head bands!



3. wear it half up half down 0r bobbi pinn you bangs pack and leave two pieces own



3. put it up in a bun :: pull your hair into a ponytail then bend over and find the center then put a hair elastic around about two inches of hair all the way around the bun



4. braid it in two braids so cute!



5. do a low ponytail off to one side and add a cute accessory like a barrette or a flower on that same side



i hope this helped :)



New Hair Styles for curly hair....... (please help)?

Get side bangs i have curly hair n i have side bangs i straighten my with a curling iron so it will work. oh u you should try the pigtails i do them somtimes n ppl think i look cute! =] good luck!



New Hair Styles for curly hair....... (please help)?

Well honey I have curly hair too. I use mousse to keep it under control and frizz free. I usually use Suave or Tresemme. First right after i take a shower I dry my hair up a little and then apply the mousse. After that i scrunch it a little to create more dimmension to my hair. Then I let it dry. My hair is probably a little longer than yours so it probably takes longer to dry. After its dry I seperate a piece of my hair and get it out of the way. Then i pony tail the rest of my hair. Then when thats done i take a bobby pin and then that piece of hair i set aside i pull it back but let it poof up a little then just pin it. and thats really easy its very helpful for me in the summer becuase it keeps my hair off my neck. i think it would look great on you. your a cute gurl you should give it a try



New Hair Styles for curly hair....... (please help)?

Ok. We have the same hair and the same problem! Well as of yesterday I decided to do something new to it. Here it is:



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



All you do it take a section of you hair in the front and put it to one side. then you straighten it and put the rest of your hair in a high pony. take the straightened piece and tuck it behind your ear and then gently pull the front part so it make that loop thing. put a cute clip at the ear and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment