Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Straight hair Vs. Curly/Wavy hair?

My mom says that if you don't naturally have wavy/curly hair you can't get it the curly way you want...the scrunching way. I have straight hair, so does that mean that I can't get it to look like its curly and scrunched?



Straight hair Vs. Curly/Wavy hair?

thats not true. i have super straight hair and i scrunch my hair all the time. i think it helps to have wavy hair but it doesnt hurt to have straight hair. you just have to have the right products.



Straight hair Vs. Curly/Wavy hair?

straight



Straight hair Vs. Curly/Wavy hair?

Straight hair is most attractive to me...



Straight hair Vs. Curly/Wavy hair?

you can



wet and gel under blow dryer while scrunching



Straight hair Vs. Curly/Wavy hair?

i have naturally straight hair too....buy shampoos or conditioner that add volume...there's some that are directed towards curls. Then buy a strong gel/moose and take a blow dryer and scrunch your hair. Then load it with a good smelling hairspray.



Straight hair Vs. Curly/Wavy hair?

Wavy, all the way for me, and long.



Straight hair Vs. Curly/Wavy hair?

u can get ur hair wavy or curly, but if u use the right stuff :) or u can just go to a hairstylist and get ur hair done there.



Straight hair Vs. Curly/Wavy hair?

I am not sure what kind of curly you prefer, but I use curling iron and depending on the thickness of the barrel, I can get the curl that I want.



Straight hair Vs. Curly/Wavy hair?

if i want wavy hair i tend to put a mouse lotion or wax on my hair and scrunch dry it,,,((((( use my hands to clamp my hair that's scrunch drying)))) if i want straight hair i use my straighteners,,, and hey presto i have good hair days,,,,lol



Straight hair Vs. Curly/Wavy hair?

i have naturaly curly hair.. youre lucky.. i straighten mine almost everyday ( i use products to protect it thank goodness) and it is easier to manage and it looks better... almost all my friends however say they like it curly more.... i dont like it that way.. i can stand it but its just hard for me to manage...



Straight hair Vs. Curly/Wavy hair?

No you can. All you have to do when you get out of the shower is scrunch certain places in your hair.



Straight hair Vs. Curly/Wavy hair?

You cant have curly/wavy hair natrually since you have straight hair but you can curl it with a curling iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment