Monday, July 27, 2009

Curly hair care regimen for athletes?

My hair is long, thick, and curly. I workout everyday, so I can't really skip washing it every day, sometimes twice. I dyed my hair twice so it gets frizzy easily, and I have atopic dermatitis on my scalp... If you have curly hair and are athletic, what products/ regimen do you use, on any budget?



Please help! I want it to be perfect for school!



:]



Curly hair care regimen for athletes?

I found this really nice anti-frizz hair mask at K-Mart, it works very nice.



It is healthier for your hair if you only wash it every other day, it helps keep some of the natural oils in your hair. What I do is wash/condition it one day, and then I just rinse it the next day to get all the extra gunk that I don't need out. Over-washing your hair dries it out and makes it too frizzy.



Curly hair care regimen for athletes?

Wash your hair every other day, even as an athlete. Put your hair in a ponytail, and i like Garnier Fructis Anti-Humidity Hair stuff. Thats not the exact name, but its like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment