Thursday, July 30, 2009

Soft straight hair or messy, tangeled curly hair? (FOR A GIRL)?

I have soft straight hair but I always wanted to have curls. I went to the hairdresser once to curl my hair but the hairdresser told me not to as my curls won't last long as my hair is too soft. It would be a waste of money to maintain my curls since they don't last long. Furthermore, it causes great damage to my hair.



In the end, I decided to go to bed with my hair tied in buns. When I wake up the following morning, I would take out the rubber bands and poof! I HAVE CURLS.



However, I can't comb my hair as the curls will dissappear so I would go to school with my hair messy but curly. Some of friends commented that they prefer me with my soft straight hair to the messy "bed-hair" look while the others prefer the latter.



SO, which look is better?



Soft straight hair or messy, tangeled curly hair? (FOR A GIRL)?

Well, i have very curly hair and just so u know, u cant brush it....I mean i brush it before and after a shower but i cant during the day. That makes it poof out to about 3 times the size of my head. lol Anyway, i love my curly hair. You are lucky u get to do both. I would say just switch back and forth between the two. It gives u more variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment