Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CURLY HAIR HELP??! please(GUYS AND GIRLS)?

Okay so I have curly hair, should I straighten it for school tommorow?(I normally straighten it once every two weeks)



Do u prefer curly or straight hair???



CURLY HAIR HELP??! please(GUYS AND GIRLS)?

which ever one you like and which ever you feel most comfortable in =). If you can flaunt it have it.



CURLY HAIR HELP??! please(GUYS AND GIRLS)?

Wow! I just got two points!



I must have the best awnser :O Gasp!



(Straight!)



CURLY HAIR HELP??! please(GUYS AND GIRLS)?

STRAIGHT!



CURLY HAIR HELP??! please(GUYS AND GIRLS)?

Stright!



CURLY HAIR HELP??! please(GUYS AND GIRLS)?

you and me sista!! lol



sure, you should straighten it. i like straightening my hair, but sometimes, it's just so fun to wear it loose. it's so bouncy and different from everyone else's.



well, i like being unique, so i'd wear it down, but u can straighten it if you'd like!



CURLY HAIR HELP??! please(GUYS AND GIRLS)?

Straight hair but that is just me!



CURLY HAIR HELP??! please(GUYS AND GIRLS)?

i prefer straight but curly is really original



go with whatever you feel is the best



if you feel comfortable and you feel that you look good then go for it



good luck



:D



CURLY HAIR HELP??! please(GUYS AND GIRLS)?

It depends on the size of the curls and the length of the hair. I have a friend with shoulder length hair, with big curls. I think it looks really good on her.



If it's shorter hair or small-ish curls, then I might encourage a straightener. My sister once got a perm gone horribly wrong. She had really tiny curls and they were so tight that it shrunk the length of the hair and made her look like little orphan annie...



...so I say, big curls with length: yes



....and small, shorter curls: no



CURLY HAIR HELP??! please(GUYS AND GIRLS)?

Depends what kind of curly. if its like a ratty curly then deffinatly straighten it. but if it looks good... then i like curly hair better. it just seems to have more life to it and it looks funner. i have naturally really straight hair and it wont hold a curl unless i go to bed with my hair wet in a bun. and anybody can straighten their hair so i would say i like curly hair better



CURLY HAIR HELP??! please(GUYS AND GIRLS)?

wuteva makes u feel and look good.i have super curly hair and 4 a change i straighten it evrey once in a while



CURLY HAIR HELP??! please(GUYS AND GIRLS)?

If you don't like it curly, straighten it a little.. Not all the way, so it'll be wavy. It'll probably look good. Try it once and see if you like it.



CURLY HAIR HELP??! please(GUYS AND GIRLS)?

I love a girl with curly hair. I think there is something really sexy about it. Everyone has straight hair today so few wear their hair curly. I say go curly a little and see how you like it. I mean about every woman I have seen with naturally curly hair has looked really good with it. That's just my opinion, hey if you don't like it you can always straighten it again. =)



CURLY HAIR HELP??! please(GUYS AND GIRLS)?

i have curly hair and i love it i think that u should wear your hair curly because its gorgeous and not all that many people have curly hair, just stand out beautifully!



CURLY HAIR HELP??! please(GUYS AND GIRLS)?

I'd go with curly. If you keep straightening it all the time its sort of like you are not accepting yourself? If you know what I mean? I reckon curly hair is better, and curls look so awesome =]. Plus straightening your hair damages it really badly, mroe than you realise. Stay natural! But at the end of the day, its your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment