Thursday, July 30, 2009

How to care for curly hair?????

i'm 14 years old and have an ongoing problem. my hair used to be straight and super easy to maintain, but ever since i turned ten it turned curly. i have no idea how to care for it yet!! its a hassle! i'll list my problems:



閳?tangles easily



閳?tangles look messy in hair



閳?washing hair takes out tangles but after 2 days hair is a mess again



閳?washing curly hair everyday is super bad but i feel its my only solution!



閳?2 days after i wash my hair the pretty curls have gone and the tangled bird's nest is back



HELP ME PLEASE!!! Tell me what to do, give me tips, just please help me learn how to make my hair stay pretty everyday.



How to care for curly hair?????

Okay, you HAVE to try Garnier Fructis leave in conditioner for curly hair, if it works for me it works for you. I dont wash my hair everyday and sometimes it tangles so I use some more conditioner and it works wonders. Trust me, it will work and its cheap too!



How to care for curly hair?????

Straighten it. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment