Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair products for curly hair...?

I have very very curly nice hair when it wants to bahave which is very very rarely. It depresses me that i cannot wear my hair down freely because the curls start to go fuzzy and ugly looking. My hair has also started to go dry so its impossible to keep the curls defined. Ive spent so much money on SPECIAL hair products but they dont work. Anyone with a solution. I want to live my life :(



Hair products for curly hair...?

i also have super curly/dry hair. i don't shampoo daily, i do condition daily. i also deep condition on the days that i shampoo. i use a leave in treatment for long hair from sebastian called potion #9. it's a leave in treatment that acts as a gel, and it smells really good too! i love my curly hair;)



oh...leave in spray conditioner is a must for me on humid days. I also frequently use spray gel instead of hairspray;)

1 comment:

  1. my hair does that same thing...i look like a chia pet(literally) ive considered japanese straighening becasue i cant ever leave my hair out curly. it can look nice if i put serum in it and leave in conditioner (garnier fructis for curly hair) but if i leave it out it looks shiny and puffy like a chia pet. help anyone? i think goin for japanese straighneing i cant take the extreme dryness and puffyness any longer i wouldnt mind really curly long gorgeous hair but my hair doesnt grow its been the same length my whole life im not exaggerating.

    ReplyDelete