Monday, July 27, 2009

What hair product makes natually curly hair tamed and look wet?

I have very thick natually curly hair. When I was younger I used ot wear it in two pig tails and use Keri lotion on it to keep it tamed. But when I went swimming ( cause I am a swimmer) the lotion came out and of course the lotion is white so it looked awful and people thought my hair was gross.



Now I wear my hiar staright and hot comb it. but i wanna go back to my curly hair.



what product would make my hair look wet and keep it tamed. I need something that will do both because if the porduct dosn't tame my hair I will look like simba lol



thanks



What hair product makes natually curly hair tamed and look wet?

If you want a wet-look go with gel. a medium strength should do fine to keep it de-frizzed, as long as you don't play with your hair much.



for a dry-look a quality mousse and a hair dryer with a defuser will do a good job. Never use a hair dryer without one on curls (I'm sure you know what I mean.)



What hair product makes natually curly hair tamed and look wet?

need to check out the company Aveda. check out their web site www.aveda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment