Monday, July 27, 2009

Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

I have thick curly hair (think Jordan Sparks or Halle Berry).



I usually straigtened my hair but I want to start wearing it natural.



the problem is that I have bangs and I don't know how to style them with I wear my hair curly. I can't pin it back b/c I want to cover my forehead a bit.



Are there any hair curly hair styles where you can just straighten your bangs?



Please help.



Thanks!



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

http://images.google.com/images?client=f...



i went to google and typed it in.. so you can see what some people do.



i had bangs and what i would do is straighten my bangs..



and then put a lot of hair spray and hair gel in my hair to make my curls flat but cute...



it looked really nice



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

to me i like straight bangs but it is up to you



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

you should just leave your bangs curly that way is everything is natural it ouwld be weird if your bangs were straight and the rest of you hair was curly



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

Actually, just straightening your bangs with curly hair is the norm for bangs. If you're worried about them looking funny, straighten them as much as you can so that they are as long as possible, and sweep them off to the side--they will still cover your forehead, but blend in to your hair a bit more.



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

You would do best with using a ceramic straighting iron or trying to incorporate the curl into your hair with finger styling.



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

I just straighten my bangs and leave my hair naturally curly. it looks pretty!



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

Yes. Just straighten your bangs with a hair straightener. It looks great.



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

That is what I do, just straighten my bangs. I have really curly hair.



Check out this website:



http://www.naturallycurly.com//



Good Luck! Curly hair is the best! All the straight haired girls want what you have.



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

I have naturally wavy hair, and it's really pretty, except for that my bangs flip out and just do not look good. I straighten them (not on really high heat) and leave the rest wavy. Also applying curling mousse (pantene pro-v style curl defining scrunching mousse, 4$ at drugstores) enhances your curls, and if you have a few more minutes to spare, you can perfect them with a thin curling iron.



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

i have seen girls around my area with curly hair and a straight bang and it did look cute to me..maybe you should check out some hair websites and check some hair designs..maybe



Behindthechair.com



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

Straight bangs, curly hair, retro style from the 40's -60's



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

no it does nt go well it is like polka dots and stripes



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

straight bangs on curly hair is cool. i do it all the time i think it looks better then if you have to bangs curly. but this is if they are short.



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

I have natrually straight hair, but when i curl it i wear my bangs straight. It makes you look a little more put together if they are straight, instead of having whole head with a bunch of curls.



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

You should keep your bangs straight! It will look awesome! Good luck! hope it looks amazing!



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

All people have different opinions, but i dont like it. It breaks up the look too much. I have curly hair and ive done it before, and i was so upset! Plus, you hair can get a mind of its own. it will poof so bad! dont do it!



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

yes there are, if you have thick spyraly hair then straight bangs will look good no matter what, unless they are forward bangs, for instance, (



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

||) side bangs work with this style and straight dont. make sense? side bangs %26gt; (/////)



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

yea, it would look sorta kinda wierd with straight bangs and curly hair...you could just wear your bangs curly with ur hair if, one thing that is always cute is wearing a stylish headband wear ur bang line meets ur regular hair!



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

do you mean straight, like straight across the forehead like this ?



http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainme...



or straight, like straightened with a flat iron ?



i think curly hair with bangs straight across the forehead is super cute. i have that hairstyle and i like it(:



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

Straight bangs look good on curly hair! :]



Straight Bangs on Curly hair??? Help!?

It can look really nice to straighten your bangs with your hair curled. I do that, and it looks fine and not unnatural at all. A good way to make it blend well is to sweep the bangs off to one side after straightening them. Another, if your bangs aren't long enough to sweep over, is to use the flatiron or a really wide curling iron to give your bangs a slight curl but with an overall smooth texture. This can look really good as well.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment