Thursday, July 30, 2009

Curly hair tips for a 14 year old girl?

I'm trying to find new ways to style my hair. I have brown hair with natural blonde highlights, and its about one or two inches below my shoulders. my hair is naturaly curly. any help would be great!



Curly hair tips for a 14 year old girl?

yup im 15 and i got a purm what i do is i wet it down and put gel in it not to much just a lit then i blow dry it up side down it looks great and if you dont like it brush it out with a pick and it looks so cute



Curly hair tips for a 14 year old girl?

I used to have very, very spril curly hair, but now it's in a short pixie.



First of all, DON'T use pantene or aussie. They weigh down curly hair and wax builds up on it. I used to use it and I had to get a deeep conditioning treatment becuase their was so much build up (I shampooed/conditioned every night, too), and my hair instantly became a few shades lighter. I recommend using Redken.



Secondly, don't shampoo your hair more than 3 times a week. You may condition it whenever, but shampoo dries it out and curly hair already looks a little frazzled, so shampoing it would make it worse.



For styles, try different variations of cute casual updos, and straighten it every now and then if you get sick of it.



Remember: Curly hair is beautiful too. Just becuase you don't resemble and barbie doll shouldn't make you insecure about your hair!



Curly hair tips for a 14 year old girl?

you can style your hair the same way you would do if you had curly hair. you can put the top half in a bun or a pony-tail and let the rest out, you can braid it half way, you can also straighten if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment