Saturday, July 25, 2009

Curly Hair without Texturizer or Chemicals?

I am A African American Male who wants to have curly hair without putting a Perm/Texturizer in my hair....I heard that putting Leave-In Conditioner with Mouse will help, and wouldnt be harmful on my hair and keep my hair in its natural state when I wash it out...If this is true, what are the steps of putting it in my hair so I wont make a mess of things and achieve my goal of curling my hair so it can look like i have a S-Curl



****Please if you have no ideal of what I am talking about, please dont answer my question



Curly Hair without Texturizer or Chemicals?

Well mouse and leave in conditioner both work fine with the mouse you just put some in hand run it together and apply while scrunching your curls and you can also use the pro style clear gel and it will hold longer than mouse make sure you get clear and not brown cause the brown flakes and with the conditioner you just leave it in after you wash your hair but it has to be a really heavy leave in conditoner. Hey why dose you pic look your caucasian.......I'm just asking its really not a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment