Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Curly Hair Style Ideas?

I'm going on a week long boat trip so I can't do what I usually do, which is straighten my hair, since I'll be in the water daily. I have very curly hair, not waves, curls! My hair doesn't braid well due to all the layers that I have so that is out. Besides a basic ponytail what other ways can I do my hair so I don't get too sick of it being down like I always wear it? Photos?



Curly Hair Style Ideas?

After your swim, let the curls dry naturally. I know you mention you have very curly hair an regardless of the lenght, just let it dry naturally and with the breeze from the ocean it will dry fast and don't need mousse. Believe me, you will look very sexy with the curls.



Curly Hair Style Ideas?

You could scrunch it alot or put it in two low pigtails or you could put it in a cute messy bun up high on your head like this pic:



http://i.ivillage.com/cosmopolitan/style...



I hope I helped!



And good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment