Thursday, July 30, 2009

Naturally curly hair...what to do?

i have curly curly hair!! and im white with blonde hair. its not working today i went to school with it wet....bad idea i frizzed up. i use a straightner but i am afraid it damaging my hair like crazy. what should i do to make it shinny and boundy or just staright??



Naturally curly hair...what to do?

A flat iron or a perm is the only way to get it straight, and yes, it does damage it. To make your curls better, get some conditioner and styler specificly for curls. My secret weapon: Scrunch Spray.



Naturally curly hair...what to do?

i have the same issue. I straighten my hair A LOT and to protect it i use a certain spray which at the moment i don't have the name to and i use a certain shampoo that also helps. if you email me i can get you the names of the brands i use so u can try them out. im at school so i can get them later tonight



Naturally curly hair...what to do?

You should try the products Pantene makes for curly hair. I use the mousse when my hair is wet - i use kind of a lot but I also have really thick hair. Then when you have it styled how you want spray over it with the pantene spray gel. Then just let it dry and it wont be frizzy.



Naturally curly hair...what to do?

Redken smooth down Shampoo and Conditioner will help keep the Frizzies away.



If you want to wear it curly I suggest Scrunch spray or Ringlet (Both are avaible from Redken, I use the Ringlet and it's AWESOME)



If you want to wear it straight, use some kind of heat glide spray or gel and straighten it on a Medium heat setting.



Naturally curly hair...what to do?

http://www.maxiusbeauty.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment