Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Straighten curly hair for a few days?

I've been cosplaying a lot and there are very few characters with curly/wavy hair. So I want to know if there is a way to straighten curly/wavy hair for just a few days, not permanently. And after I'm done to get it back to the curly/wavy-ness that it was like before.



If anyone has any suggestions, or shampoos (with names) to try, please let me know.



Straighten curly hair for a few days?

I have very curly hair and oddly enough the best way I've found to straighten it is to use a curling iron. Seriously. Just pull the hot iron over the length my hair from root to tip working my way around my head and then dont brush it, just finger comb and hairspray.



To get it back curly just wash and air dry.



In 30 years I've found that all the products out there which claim to straighten hair lie.



Straighten curly hair for a few days?

the only way to do that is by using a straightening iron for two day in a row, or chemically straighten it.



hope i helped ;D



Straighten curly hair for a few days?

I don't think theres any shampoos that can do that...



But couldnt you just straighten your hair with a straightening iron and not wash it for a few days or if your paranoid about the hygene factor (although not washing your hair is actually good for it) you could straighten it with a straightening iron then every day or two you could use those non-wash spray on shampoos so you don't have to literally wash your hair just spray em on then brush the stuff through your hair...



Well hope that helps :)



Straighten curly hair for a few days?

I also have curly hair and I use a flat iron to straighten it once in a while. You can get one at any target, walmart, ect. The only bad thing about it is If you wash your hair everyday like me, you will have to flat iron it everyday. As soon as you get it wet it will go back to your curly hair again.



Straighten curly hair for a few days?

use a clothes iron.........on low.....gradually moving up heat....it works great



Straighten curly hair for a few days?

Yep. Your just like me. I haave curly hair too and i straighten it by the flat iron ! Its really good. And if you take a shower it will go back to curly (your natural hair), and if you want it straight again you have to straighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment