Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Curly hair haricut ideas? PICS please?

hi I have curly hair and i am so tired of it being the same way.it's naturally curly and thick.im almost 14 so i need a new hairstyle.i just hate having my hair the same way all the time because ive had it this way forever.its long and i have side bangs.boring.the kind of curls i have are the nice ones like soft and stuff.



please please give me pics of hairstyles or haircuts because i want it cut



oh and please dont tell me that its best to leave it long because i hate my hair like this



Curly hair haricut ideas? PICS please?

ohh yes. i have naturally curly hair and i always wear it the same because i can't do much with my hair. i can never straighten my hair because it takes forrevverr. i understand. it depends on the length of your hair; if it's long you should get it like a litlle past your shoulder length. and layered.

No comments:

Post a Comment