Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Curly hair -styles - layers- cuts etc?

Hi, I've got just above shoulder length curls. They're biggish curls rather than really tight ones and quite thick hair.



I'm going to the hairdressers next week to get my hair dyed so I'm gonna get it trimmed too.



Is there any paticular styles I should ask for when it's cut? Is there any layers which work best for curly hair to make it less frizzy somedays? Would having it thinned out have it less frizzy but just as much curl?



Normally when I go to the dressers I just get it trimmed really and a few normal layers round the front cut back in.



Just wondering what's best for curls.



(THIS QUESTION IS NOT ABOUT HAIR DYING SO DONT GIVE ANY NON RELEVANT ANSWERS)



Curly hair -styles - layers- cuts etc?

Short Curly Hairstyle Tips



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/short...



Hairstyles for curly hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/hairs...



How To Give Your Hair 'Beachy,' Sexy Waves



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/wavy-...



Curly hair -styles - layers- cuts etc?

well i have curly hair and often to make it less frizzy you have t put products in your hair that are labeled antifriz. since you have above shoulder i dont know what to say but i have beneath shoulder and it is layered all over. rom chin down.



actually thinning out your hair makes it more curly because there isn't too much weight on your hair. i don't know about the frizzy part though. i got part of my hair thinned out to make the curls better.



why not ask your barbere for her advice. that is how i got to get my current haircut and i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment