Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair cut for curly hair?? please helpp!!?

i'm going to go cut my hair today.



i'm in 8th grade, and i'm asian.



i have very thin, curly hair. they are ring curls.



my hair is kinda longish, and has long side bangs.



oh, i dont have a lot of hair either.



so, i don't know how i should cut my hair... i am thinking of getting more layers, or maybe thinned but i'm not sure. can you give me some websites or ideas??



thankss!!



Hair cut for curly hair?? please helpp!!?

TRY http://www.curlyhair.com or haircurls.com !



Hair cut for curly hair?? please helpp!!?

i was faced with this dilemma a few weeks ago...



i took this picture to my stylist and it came out gorgeous!



http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co...



Hair cut for curly hair?? please helpp!!?

don't thin your hair or cut it too short if your hair is thin to begin with. curly and short is a bad combination, so keep it shoulder length or longer.



Hair cut for curly hair?? please helpp!!?

Layers are good for curly hair because they lighten the weight of the curl, allowing them to be more bouncy. I keep my curly hair at shoulder length and have layers all around. when I get out of the shower, I brush my hair and scrunch mousse into it. Then I dry it upside down with a diffuser attachment on my hairdyer. This keeps the curls from getting too frizzy and also gives my hair more volume (I've got pretty thin hair, but one wouldn't know it because of all the wonderful curls!)



Hair cut for curly hair?? please helpp!!?

Well, since you have thin hair already you may not want to thin it out. I say maybe some layers, and maybe for a change straighten out your bangs on your own.. I love curly hair and straight bangs!



I'm in grade 8 too!



Hair cut for curly hair?? please helpp!!?

if you get choppy layers the curls will sit on top of one another, this means your hair won't look too thin. If its thin, don't get it thinned out - this is really bad for your hair anyway! So my advice would be to get choppy layers, tell the hairdresser not to cut any length off and to cut it semi dry not wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment