Monday, July 27, 2009

How to care for curly hair. I need major help please!!!?

i'm 14 years old and have an ongoing problem. my hair used to be straight and super easy to maintain, but ever since i turned ten it turned curly. i have no idea how to care for it yet!! its a hassle! i'll list my problems:



閳?tangles easily



閳?tangles look messy in hair



閳?washing hair takes out tangles but after 2 days hair is a mess again



閳?washing curly hair everyday is super bad but i feel its my only solution!



閳?2 days after i wash my hair the pretty curls have gone and the tangled bird's nest is back



HELP ME PLEASE!!! Tell me what to do, give me tips, just please help me learn how to make my hair stay pretty everyday.



P.S. i don't want to straighten my hair, i love my curls, atleast the day after i wash my hair i do



How to care for curly hair. I need major help please!!!?

I make my own conditioner. I use it once a week. I have really curly hair, and I had the same problem. Mix one egg with an avacoda, use the pit. Just grind the avacoda up and then mix it with the egg. Leave it in over night. Wash it out. Use once a week. I'll swear by it. My hair is shiny and bouncy and never tangles. And try Herbal Essence Curly Hair.



How to care for curly hair. I need major help please!!!?

deep condition once a week and shower daily using shampoo and conditioner made for curly hair



i dont know why but this stuff is great fot tangles it is suave dtengler for like little kids but it worcks its in a green bottle with a oranfe spray nozzle and an octopuss or somthing on the front , also use a curl defining mouse and cream or gell the mouse could also be a smothing mouse that worcks as well john freida stuff is great and so is treseme bouncy curls products , hope this helps ps. shower every day or at least evey other or the rats nest is gonna happen to anyone from not showering no offence or anyhting but seriously



psss. if you blow dry use a diffuser



if you towel dry i like to kinda scrunch my curls with parertowels it wont make them frizzy



How to care for curly hair. I need major help please!!!?

It's expensive, but I use Nexxus Humectrus Conditioner and it is excellent for curly hair.



How to care for curly hair. I need major help please!!!?

I have wavy, sometimes curly hair that tangles easily too. I read about this solution in a magazine some years back, and have relied on it ever since.



Maybe it will work for you, too.



After I wash my hair I brush it back off my face with a wide toothed brush. I then put a medium sized blob of hair gel (I like L'Oreal Clean Gel or Mega Gel) in my hands - and rub my hands together.



I work the gel gently into my hair - then brush it again.



I then let it dry naturally. I try not to touch it too much when it's drying - or it gets frizzy. Sometimes after I put the gel in, I tie my hair back with a covered elastic to keep the wet hair off my shoulders.



That's it. Since I started doing that my hair never tangles anymore, and doesn't get frizzy.



Good luck sweetie. Hope this helps.



How to care for curly hair. I need major help please!!!?

I used to have permed hair and have sold hair care products, so maybe I can help.



First, if you've never owned a pick, buy one. Don't use a brush on curly hair. It will just make it frizzier and takes away the defined curls.



If you blow dry your hair, buy a diffuser attachment. It helps with the frizz also.



Are you using a good conditioner as well with your shampoo? A good conditioner can do wonders (even on straight hair).



You're right; curly hair tends to be drier hair and does not benefit from daily washing. For your in between days, use a spray conditioner and comb it through to get it everywhere with your pick.



Look for styling products that help soften and define curls so they are more separated and not the tangled mess you're dealing with. (Coconut Oil Hair Shine and Define and No Frizz from The Body Shop and Frizz-Ease by John Frieda work well.) Use TINY amounts of these products. A little goes a very, very long way. Some are to be used on wet hair and blown dry or let dry naturally. Some are to be used on dry hair. Look around and see what you can find and what works for you.



That's all I can think of right now. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment