Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have pretty curly hair/wavy hair?

and i would like to get wavy hair. i don't want to scrunch it cuz my hair looks nasty when i scrunch it...like with a curling iron. how might i go about doing this. please lots of details i'm very hair retarded. and i kind of have straight hair on top and curly hair underneath my hair. crazy i know. i have medium to long brown hair! thanks!



I have pretty curly hair/wavy hair?

I've given this same advice to other girls so I just copied and pasted it here cause it's really really really long. This is how I deal with my curly, frizz-prone hair:



I have long curly hair and have found it really hard to keep my curls without the frizz. Specially because I live in Austin,Texas where there's so much humidity. I've tried lots of the products like Garnier Fructis and John Frieda but they didn't work so I dicided to spend a little more and see if the expensive products work. AND THEY DO!



Here's what I do:



1- Shampoo hair with Matrix curl.life defining



system shampoo



2- Condition hair with Nexxus Humectress



Ultimate Moisturising Conditioner



3- Dry hair with A T-SHIRT NOT with A



TOWEL! (may sound wierd but bath towels



can cause frizz!)



4- Detangle with a wide tooth comb and Apply Nexxus Headress Weightless Leave-In Conditioner.



5- Spray on Catwalk Tigi Curls Rock Curl



Booster.



6- Put some Catwalk Tigi Curls Rock Curl



Amplifier cream on your hand and rub your



hands together before putting it in your hair.



(Heating or warming hair products first is



supposed to activate the product and



therefor it will work better.)



7- Hairspray your hair and leave it to airdry. I



suggest Matrix Vavoom Freezing Spray. Just let it be, DON'T touch it anymore.



Other tips:



- I like to straigten my hair but I have trouble



first of all just straightening it and then



keeping it straight without it getting wavy and



frizzy so I use these products:



Catwalk Tigi Oatmeal %26amp; Honey Shampoo (A



curl shampoo like the matrix one I said before



won't help much if you're ganna straighten



your hair! It also helps for when you hair's dry



or if you don't wanna use the expensive



shampoo every day. And, if you don't don't



straighten you hair, stylist recomend for you



to not use the same shampoo all the time



because your hair will get tired of it, so this is



a good alternative.



- Don't scrunch your hair when you're styling it



or as it's drying even if all the curl products



say the contrary. I used to do that but later



discovered that it actually disturbs the curl



pattern and creates more frizz!



- Create an account with Ulta, they have good



sales, like right now a 20% off coupon.



(http://www.ulta.com/control/main)



I buy most of my stuff there. Just wait for



when they have that specific product on sale



and use a coupon, they always have them. It



winds up not being so expensive.



- Buy the matrix Shampoo %26amp; the Conditioner in



the liter size. (At Ulta) It's actually cheaper in



the long run than buying the smaller bottles.



They're about $23 and $28 each at original



price. But, they're always having sales and I



usually pay around $10 for the shampoo



and around $20 for the conditioner.



- I'll usually get my hairspray "Buy 1 get 1



Free" (at Ulta). It's regularly $14, so it's like



paying $7 for it.



I hope this helps you. It better... I took my time writting it!!!!!!!!!



I have pretty curly hair/wavy hair?

alice i have the same problem too, my hair is too long and frizzy and i want a hollywood makeover.



I have pretty curly hair/wavy hair?

Short Curly Hairstyle Tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



Hairstyles for curly hair



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



I have pretty curly hair/wavy hair?

perm it. Talk to a hairdresser about it for your hair because sometimes it doesn't work so well with different type of hair



I have pretty curly hair/wavy hair?

try crinkling it with a crinkling iron



I have pretty curly hair/wavy hair?

Woa! have you tried to put some hair relaxer on it but it will make it look flatter than you want probably.



I have pretty curly hair/wavy hair?

i would use hairapy shampoo, conditioner and 24/7 cream for the hairstyle you want



I have pretty curly hair/wavy hair?

you might be able to straighten it and since your hair is really curly it might even out to a wave...im not sure but you could try it unless you already have....



I have pretty curly hair/wavy hair?

my hair is pretty straight on the top and curly on the bottom too.after u take a shower put ur hair up in a bun. when u wake up in the morning u will have gorgeous wavy hair.



I have pretty curly hair/wavy hair?

i fi were you i would just go by like a cheap spiral culer it looks like a reagular curler but with a twist wrapped around it. nthe just curl your whole head and add a little hairstpray and it will stay all day i hate my hair scrunched to so that is what i do to mine and everyone seemes to love it!!!!



I have pretty curly hair/wavy hair?

Cutting some layers into your hair will help the natural curl to take hold. I have similar hair. You say you don't want to scrunch but wonder if you've found the right products. I find that if you use the Red Carpet styling wax by Nicky Clarke in the red tube once you have scrunched your hair it makes real curls appear.



You need to put some volumising mousse on your hair then dry your hair upside down with a diffuser attachment and scrunch all the way round, then put the wax on. To hold it spray some hairspray on it. You can then take a small section of the front and secure it up with kirby grips to frame the face.



I have pretty curly hair/wavy hair?

use a flat iron to curl it



I have pretty curly hair/wavy hair?

SIMPLE.



Alice why not ask your mom to give you a



Jr. Perm. Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment