Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Curly shaggy hair?

http://a821.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/007...



^^Okay, I want shaggy hair like the dude in the pic above^^



Now you MUST answer ALL these questions below OR I WONT LOOK AT YOUR ANSWER!!!!



1. WHAT'S his hairstyle called? I know it's shaggy but I really don't know what to call it cuz it's curly too.



2. How many inches long is his hair? I got a #4 buzz, so from today allllllll the way 'til September 1st do you think I can grow it like that? Or maybe manage the same style but a bit shorter??



3.Do you like his hair style (this answer must come from males/females ages 12-30 for good answers)?



4. My hair is wavy, NOT curly. I want this style BAD THOUGH. How can I get curly hair? What's this diffuser you speak of too?



5. Finally, hair maintenance. I want to maintain curly hair but i also don't want it frizzy. Any suggestions?



Curly shaggy hair?

say what



Curly shaggy hair?

straight white fro



his prolly 5-6



nah you gotta be madd tan to wear it



curling



lot o maitnence or else youll get a spider party........

No comments:

Post a Comment