Saturday, July 25, 2009

How do i settle my curly hair down to waves? tips?

hey guys. i have naturally curly/wavy hair..i say curly/wavy because my hair is just wavy in spots then in the worst spots - the back and ends of my hair - are sooo curly. i call it "ugly curly" haha. i want my hair to look like this:



http://a703.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



so kinda loose waves. like i said, i already have natural kink in my hair, but my hair tends to be the ringlet type of curly at the tips of my hair and in the back. i want WAVES. tips? i have sea salt spray ... thank you allll :)



How do i settle my curly hair down to waves? tips?

Get a good lotion for your hair from your beuty salon, then with your blow dryer use the attachments that look like a big comb but with a hole like a cup. Blow dry your hair with that just crunching it up to your head. It will give you soft girls vs stiff ones. I am sorry I don't know the name of the attachment but it will work, my sister has one and her hair is also very curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment