Saturday, July 25, 2009

Curly hair is a pain!!!?

i had always had a kinky wave since i was little and when i was eleven i copied my cousin and had a perm its now ten years later and my hair is still mega curly so am i safe to say my hair is naturally curly?



Another thing is that my hair is like wire and frizzes up like tina turner i have never been able to have it straightened at hair dressers as it lasts less than an hour before it bounces back into curls any suggestions how to prevent this oh and it comes out in clumps when washed but it doesnt seem to get any thinner why ???



Curly hair is a pain!!!?

I too have been cursed with the dreaded frizz!! The best thing to do is use serum when you have washed it. This should smooth it. Also get some layers cut into it. It will lighten it up, frame your face and make it easier to manage and style. With regards to straightening it, GHD or other good quality ceramic straighteners should do the job. You can get afro ones for thicker hair as well. Ask your hairdresser for tips. The other option is to have it permanently straightened if you really do hate it that much!! With regards to it coming out when you wash it, that's because the hair is a great deal weaker when wet. Pat it dry rather than rubbing it and use an afro-comb to gently get tangles out. To get it to appear thinner, having layers put in it will help matters!



Curly hair is a pain!!!?

Well your suppose to lose a certain amount of hair a day......and i have curly hair...instead of fighting it...why dont u embrace it..i love having curly hair..it different..and it doesnt look like everyone else...just go with the curls...get some curling creal to take the frizzies out and define the curl more.



Curly hair is a pain!!!?

Be happy! I had curly hair all my life, then due to disease lost my hair and its never been the same. There are great products out there to really liven up the curls and make it look fabulous. The other thing that makes or breaks curly hair is a haircut. A good cut will bring out the beauty, a bad cut drives one insane because the curls do whatever and look awful. Personally I have to layer my hair - even before the disease - to really bring out those curls. Find a good hair dresser and talk with him/her. Find out how you can style at home, make it wash and wear and you'll learn to love your curls!



Curly hair is a pain!!!?

I know I always wanted straight spikey hair,no chance I'm afraid but what's worse is people saying" haven't you got lovely curly hair" or" I wish my hair was like yours"even worse is "I bet you eat your crusts",it still happens even now at 42.



Curly hair is a pain!!!?

Perms fail out within a few months-so its safe to say that is your natural curl. My hair does the same thing-you really cannot do much straigtening unless they put the iron in an oven-not cooking oven-there are hair dressers that have a small machine that heat up this special iron. But why fight it, you know? It's beautiful hair. Your hair will never get any thinner unless you become sick-people with curly hair tend to have more hair than those with straight-so no worries-just sounds like you are shedding and getting a new coat if you will.



Curly hair is a pain!!!?

count yourself lucky...my hair is so fine its like baby hair....takes a flipping can of hair spray to hold the bloody thing!!



PS my picture is just like me..!



Curly hair is a pain!!!?

Strangely enough my hair is getting curlier as I am getting older so I now have the 'grown out perm' effect which is a pain. My wonder product is Tigi Bed Head After Party.....but some its incredible for getting rid of frizzy and fluffy hair.



Curly hair is a pain!!!?

yep, sounds curly to me! Just let it grow. It will look fabulous. Hairdressers are really clueless when it comes to cutting curly hair anyway, so just let it grow

No comments:

Post a Comment