Sunday, July 12, 2009

Curly hair????!!!!?

I have a serious problem... ok, not serious but I need help!



I have naturally straight hair... TOTALLY STRAIGHT... and it gets boring. I'm going to this Fall Festival this evening and want to have curly hair. I just got done spiral curling my hair but it turned out frizzy for some reason. I've done it before and it looked like the beachy curls that I wanted but today... it didn't. Sooo, what did I do wrong? Are there better ways to make my hair less frizzy? I'm leaving in about 1 hour.



HELP!



Curly hair????!!!!?

braid about 8 briads on ur head and put it in boiling hot water from the kelltle for about 4 minutes on each braid.....and dnt pull it out until your dressed up and ready to go it wont make it curly but just deep frizz...dry it with a blowdryer



Curly hair????!!!!?

wot its 10:20 pm



Curly hair????!!!!?

Wait, did you just say that straight hair is boring? Wow, that's a first. Now why are all the others going for straight?



Curly hair????!!!!?

i have curly hair look in my picture thats me

No comments:

Post a Comment