Sunday, July 12, 2009

Curly hair?!?!?!?!?

i am 14 and im a female, i have naturally uncontrollable frizzy curly, VERY curly hair. I aboslutely hate my curls, but if they were relaxed and nice long stretched curls instead of the bounce-back-into-place ones. haha. Then, i would be very very happy.



Is there anything that will dramaticly put the change to my hair no matter how long it stays?!



and i dont want to spend a lot of money.



Just like products or anything else you know about.



ps-I DONT WANT MY HAIR STRAIGHT.



Curly hair?!?!?!?!?

I have very similar hair like yours. If I had to give you advice it would be to always look at the ingredients of the bottle of hair product you are using. Make sure it doesn't have alcool... it dries out your hair even worst. I've tried sunsilk, the pink bottle and it didn't work that well. But every 2 weeks I oil my hair, or put a mosterizing mask for about 30 - 45 minutes. Wash your hair with shampoos and a really good conditioner. Also don't take showers everyday, that will dry out your curls more, I take showers every 2-4 days, if you have to have a shower just use a good conditioner and not shampoo. I don't recommend pantene, because it dosen't work well with my hair. I would reccomend garnier fructis. It's really good. Take a look at their site and find some products that fir your lifestyle..



Hope this helps :P



http://www.garnier.com



Curly hair?!?!?!?!?

use herbal essences for curly hair



then use a product called



biomarine therapy



it comes in a tube and it is a turquoise color



i got it at a salon



Curly hair?!?!?!?!?

Sounds like my hair! (im 2 years older than you) but what i do, is i get herbal essance mousse(very cheap 6$ i think...) and i showe rat night...put the mousse all in my hair sleep with it in a messy bun, and take it out in the morning...scrunch it a little in the morning with your fingers but no more mousse...it will still be a little wet but mine dries quickly. hope i helped :)



Curly hair?!?!?!?!?

Grow ur hair out. The longer it is the less bouncy it will be.



Curly hair?!?!?!?!?

maybe try something like sunslik products i am sure if you ask the local chemist they should tell you whats best or ask the hair doctor for advice.



Curly hair?!?!?!?!?

OMG geuss wat i am ur age adn i have unbelievably frizzy curly hair and i hate them too!!! however i straighten my hair with a chi. but somedays i wear it curly adn i use pantene mousse thats extra strong hold adn i scrunch it into wet hair it it tames my natural curls from being poofy and frizzy making them like silky waves/curls. dont worry it doesnt look like u have a bunch of product in ur hair and it looks completely natural! hope it works for u!



Curly hair?!?!?!?!?

get a small curling iron and go over it and have heat shield before you go over it and keep it healthy and try to keep away from moist wheather.



Curly hair?!?!?!?!?

Sunsilk Straighten Up ($3.00)Purple bottle..I think helps relax the curl.... My hair is very wavy and it makes it almost straight.... Also if you get some big rollers like 3inch or more and put your hair in it after you towel dry your hair after a shower (with the sunsilk) then blow dry it (while in curlers)or put it in a hair dryer thing. It will give you wave and not tight curls



Curly hair?!?!?!?!?

you an use gel and scrunch it but not to much that it gets so hard. dont use mousse cause it just makes it frizzier. i have the same hair as u so i know. you can also buy an anti-friz product. pantene frizz syrum works for me.



http://www.pantene.com/jsp/product/index...



Curly hair?!?!?!?!?

You should use garnier frutics.. idk for sure if they have a certain product for de-frizzing and such but i know scince ive used it my hair look 5x better! there is a conditioner/shampoo which helps extremely damaged hair. hope i helped even a little! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment