Sunday, July 12, 2009

Curly hair!!!___?

i have curly hair but my friends and everyone is used of having loose hair like without ponytails or that and i can-t cause my hair gets friizzzy i use an anti/frizz shampoo and conditioner but it doesn-t work any tips of taking care of my hair or stuff like that i-ll appreciate it thanks



Curly hair!!!___?

I have this problem alot too. My hair is naturally curly/kinky and it takes a lot to keep the frizz away and the curls looking nice. I'm not too fond of gel, but I do use an aerosol hair spray by Herbal Essences(Body Envy). When my hair is damp I just use the hair spray to tame my curls. If your hair is drying out you might want to get a good deep conditioning treatment at a salon, or go to a salon supply store and get the products yourself. You could always straighten your hair too; that's what I usually do when I don't feel like messing with curls. This Friday I'm going to get thermal reconditioning done.



Curly hair!!!___?

you shouldent wear your hair up all the time it irritates your scalp and over time causes thinning of the hair. i have curly hair that is somewhat damaged and if i let it dry or dont put anything in it it gets frizzy also. i love to have the natural look of curls so i used john frieda products to help me out also if your hairl looks frzzy re-wet it a little so its almost damp then use some moose and a blow dryer this trick always works for me hope it helps you



Curly hair!!!___?

STRAIGHTEN THAT SHITTT



Curly hair!!!___?

well grl i have curly hair!! i hated it becuz all ma frenz got to put dere hair down wit out it getn frizzy!! i wud get so mad!! bt now i can get enouf of ma hair! be glad da u were bless wit curly hair becuz notice da dere r only a few ppl. take the chance to style it! look wen i put ma hair down i use two BIG important things.. 1) gell... i no most ppl dont lyk it bt its the only way to make the hair stay. get the max hold... and 2) hair spray... jus use it in the places where it gets super frizzy!!! it works!!! gud luck!!



Curly hair!!!___?

Serums works to tame frizzy hair but dont overdo it or you'll look greasy. Or you can try not to fight your hair and let it be or be creative by pumping it up with volumiser and create a trend. Couple with funky make-ups, you'll be the talk of the town. Your friends might want to copy your looks instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment