Sunday, July 12, 2009

..::curly hair::...?

What is the best product hair product to make your hair look really curly with out curling irons. On african american hair (that is relaxed)



http://cznmedia.com/cz/img/kelis1b.jpg



^^that is what i want it to look like!! =]



..::curly hair::...?

The only possible way i know how to curl hair such as yours would be to use a curling iron but to make it easier there is shampoo and conditioner products out their that prep your hair for curling so it is easier =] - Good luck - Shauna =]



..::curly hair::...?

just curl it and heat it. For further information refer the site here. Check out the site to be fulfilled.



..::curly hair::...?

use this product called mixed-chicks. I use it but I haven't got african hair. try it anyway or have a curly perm.



..::curly hair::...?

Well you really can't unless you went to a salon and got a spiral set on rods (works just like a roller set, just takes a lot longer and is more expensive). You can't put more chemicals on your hair, and since it's relaxed, the best you'll get with curl activator product would be waves.



..::curly hair::...?

I have to say than garnier hydra curls is the best,is really good.



..::curly hair::...?

I can't really think of a way but curl your hair with the mini curlers at night. Then take them out in the morning.



..::curly hair::...?

put tiny rollers and then pin them in and load on the hairspray and leave it in over night i guess.



..::curly hair::...?

I have "ethic" hair (as they put it) and have found that the curls products have decreased my frizz and makes my naturally curly hair looking great.



www.Curls.biz



It's kind of expensive, but with all the other products that I have tried; if I used these first I would have saved money in the long run. They have videos, suggestions, and tips for those with curly hair. Even if it has been relaxed before.

No comments:

Post a Comment