Sunday, July 12, 2009

Curly hair.......?????

I have really bad curls i will wake up and the curls close to my neck will be like frizz that look like a afrow curls and i did strighting for a while but bruning my hair so i stop and it is really frizzy like all over some will be stright and some will be curly. what can i do for the frizz and for the curls? (and i have not strighten my hair for like 2 months)



Curly hair.......?????

Do not Straighten your hair,.. have a Salon Relax your hair,.. it's like the complete oposite,.. it can make your hair soft and smooth.. but it doesn't make your hair Poker Straight.



Also try combing your hair while it's wet and drying,.. try not to use a Blow/Hair Dryer because those make curls in your hair and fry your hair.



I just answered something like this to someone else so maybe you should read my answer to them for more indept details.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Sorry for being Lazy but someone is going to yank me out the door at any moment,.. but then keeps changeing their mind.



Curly hair.......?????

THERE are shampoos and conditioners that make ur hair straigh after u blow dry it. also the frizz might be dead ends so if you go and get your hair cut it might help. best of luck



ps i used to have frizzy hair too but i straighten it now.



Curly hair.......?????

If you are black, then get a perm or go to a stylist for a professional straightening. If you are white or another race, then try that Frizz Eaze by John Freida.



Curly hair.......?????

get shampoo to control frizz and a serum that you can apply to your hair after you get out of the shower, brush it then blow it dry. then lastly straighten with a ceramic straighener.. to wear it curly.. when its very wet scrunch it with moose, i suggest gariner fruites (spelling?) or extra hold gel if you want the hard look



Curly hair.......?????

to make you curls look beautiful buy a leave in conditioner of some silk serum to put in after washing. i suggest IC olive moisturizing shine serum orPantene Pro-V Daily moisture renewal leave in comb in conditioner. they both work really great and keep your hair healthy. if you dont was your hair every day i would go with the leave in conditioner



Curly hair.......?????

I really don't under stand the question. Try spelling word correctly and put them in the right order maybe?



If you have a question about your hair, ask a stylist or someone who works at a reputable hair salon.



Good Luck!



Curly hair.......?????

try relaxing your hair...and have a treatment to ur hair every five to six months should help to atleast soften ur hair...



try letting your hair grow longer your curls will straighten a little- dont put alot of shampoo and dont wash your hair more than once in a day...



P.S not all relaxing chemicals are good...try making sure u go to a good saloon and yes my advice try yoga..its expensive but its healthy and less riskly...try doin some research on yoga...;))



Curly hair.......?????

I have naturally thick and curly hair and have had the same problem. I deal with it by having my hair thinned (which also helps with the curls) and straightening my hair by hand so I don't burn it. By hand I mean after you wash it comb it straight and then blow dry it while combing it straight again. It can take a long time though so if you don't have time there are some pretty cheap hair serums on the market that work well.



Curly hair.......?????

Try a leave-in conditioner (Panteen Pro-V) followed by a light mousse (not extra strength, i use Suave), then buy another conditioning mousse (Vital Care-found @ Walmart), spray gel (i like suave), and a light hairspray (spritz, not aerosal). I know it sounds like a lot, but the leave-in will help block all the styling products from damaging your hair, you'll heal your split-end problem (with heat I know you have them), and your hair will keep their pretty shapely curls w/out making your hair crispy. You have to try different amounts of each to figure whats best for you.



FRIZZ-EASE WILL NOT HELP!!!!



Experienced curly haired person.



Hope I helped!



Curly hair.......?????

Use your curls. If your hair is that curly you may be fighting a loosing battle.



Get a good curl enhancing cream (won't add curl, just make it look better) and put it on when the hair is wet. You can also add in a light gel for a little control.



My favourite combo is a nickle sized dollop of Aveda Be Curly and a squirt of Aveda Confixor. Mix the two together in your hand and apply in the curliest areas first. Then comb the product through the hair, scrunch it up and let it air dry or dry it with a diffuser.



If you want it straight go and have it blown out and flat ironed by a pro. Your life will be a whole lot easier



Curly hair.......?????

I have really curly hair myself. There are a couple things I do to keep it under control. I will blow dry it straight, I like using the KMS flat out product line. It has worked well for me, if I'm straitening my hair. But if I want to wear it curly I put KMS curl up in it while it's still wet!!! (yes I like the KMS products what can I say, Big %26amp; sexy hair or something like that is good %26amp; so is bedhead.) I then scrunch up my hair while it's drying with either a towel or my hands. When it's done drying I put bio-silk in it (it's a silker) to smooth down the frizz. A quick tip if your in a hurry use clips! How you do it is you separate chunks of hair out %26amp; scrunch them up on top of your head %26amp; clip it with a hair clip. (you look like Frankenstein閳ユ獨 bride!) when you have everything clipped up blow dry it in place! When you put your hair down, it's crazy curly all over! very large %26amp; very beautiful! You can always get off brand hair products for much cheaper!!! Don't develop a hang up like me %26amp; only buy expensive stuff for your hair!! It's hard on your wallet! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment