Sunday, July 12, 2009

Curly hair >.

i am 14 years old, and i have have naturaly curly hair. the only thing is, i dont like it. i like to have my hair be strait, and not up and everywhere. is there any conditioner or whatever i can put in my hair so it will stay down and strait throughout the day??



Curly hair %26gt;.%26lt;?

Hi, I actually read this really good article about techniques for smooth hair, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure:



http://www.carefair.com/Hair/Smooth_Hair...



Curly hair %26gt;.%26lt;?

No, you can flat iron it though. If you Take a shower, then blow dry, and flat iron your hair, it will look straight and it will last all day.



Curly hair %26gt;.%26lt;?

i don't think that conditioner exists.. sorry.. but you should be embracing your curls girl! i used to hate mine but once you find the beaty in your hair then you will accept it! i would personally recommend pantene's hydrating curls conditioner... makes my curls toucably smooth.. hope that helped :)



Curly hair %26gt;.%26lt;?

i use frizz ease because my curly hair is also frizzy. You can get the straightning syrum. wash your hair but in syrum blow dry hair and then flat iron. I also spray isoplus or Lusters pink lotion oil sheen very lightly on my hair.



Curly hair %26gt;.%26lt;?

if you really want straight hair i recommend john frieda-frizz ease- straight answer; use it and the blow dryer and your sure to have soft ,straight hair all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment