Sunday, July 12, 2009

....curly hair.......?

I have long kinda thick curly hair all my friends are dying to have my hair but i'm not to gone on it., i want to have it straight, i have tried loads of straighteners but none of them have worked. could anyone reccomend a really good straightener that i could use on it.



....curly hair.......?

Try the Chi Iron, Its expensive but the best.



....curly hair.......?

Try gold hot. Thatz a rele good flat iron.



....curly hair.......?

oh .. c'mon .. curly hair is reallly fantastic



....curly hair.......?

I work in a salon. We use a straightener by Grund. It is awesome. It has quite a few steps it also takes 3 to 4hours to do. But your hair is super straight when it's done. You might want to check into it.



....curly hair.......?

I use Hot Tools but be careful. I use to have really curly hair as well but have straightened it now for . . . 5 years or so. Now that I actually want to wear my hair curly a lot more I can't. I've straightened it for so long that now all I have is wave in my hair. I'm sure if I completely stopped straightening it the curl would come back after a few months but still... It would be nice to have the best of both worlds!



....curly hair.......?

i have straight hair but i believe if you use other products such as dangerously straight from herbal essence it might help ur hair be more straight.u could always get a japanese straightening but that cost alot http://herbalessence.com/us/get_the_look... this might help u in some way.. ..also try to love ur curls..i wish i had curly hair but that doesn't mean i don't like my straight hair.



....curly hair.......?

Use the Chi Iron it best thing for your hair. I have really curly hair and I go to the beauty shop inside of J.C Penny's and that want they use on my hair. I go every 2 to 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment