Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Curly hair women only! Is there a specific hair product you use after the shower that will tame your

I love my curly hair but after I get out of the shower I have to put 4 different products in my hair for it to just looked tamed; which are:



- putty



- moose



- leave in conditioner



- hair serum (for shine)



does anyone know of one product that you can put in your hair after the shower that will tame dry, coarse hair and keep curls intact ?



Plz help... I hate having to wear my hair back alot of days because I have no time to fix it!



Thank you!



Curly hair women only! Is there a specific hair product you use after the shower that will tame your hair ?

Aveda works wonders!!!



http://www.aveda.com/templates/products/...



Curly hair women only! Is there a specific hair product you use after the shower that will tame your hair ?

well i only put leave in conditioner and de frizzing creme by herbal essences.



{{big tip if you decide to go with mousse!!!! :::



don't let mousse touch your scalp! it makes your hair fall out in the long run!}}



Curly hair women only! Is there a specific hair product you use after the shower that will tame your hair ?

that sound slike wayyy too much work!!



i use pantene pro-v curl defining mousse to keep my hair less frizzy and to keep the curls in their curly shape for the whole day. and actually, it makes my hair quite shiny too!



i squirt about the amount of a golf ball on my hand, and scrunch it through my damp hair and then just let it air dry



i high recommend trying this mousse, it works for me!



oh, but i dont use too much of it because if i do, then my curls will be crunchy and will have that wet look all day. ick!



so yeah, definetly try that mousse, youll save yourself alot of time and money!!



Curly hair women only! Is there a specific hair product you use after the shower that will tame your hair ?

My curly hair isn't too coarse but it gets really frizzed out.



Embrace the messy. get a great haircut and just use a small amount of a conditioning cream. too much product doesn't look natural.



Curly hair women only! Is there a specific hair product you use after the shower that will tame your hair ?

yes, if you use the erbal essenses totaly twisted (or how ever you spell it) shampoo %26amp; conditioner, it will make your curls tamer( thats what i use) and the totaly twisted gel. it works so wwell!!



abbey



Curly hair women only! Is there a specific hair product you use after the shower that will tame your hair ?

Same problem, but Garnier Fructis leave in conditioner works really well to get it un-frizzy. Then I use their "curl construct" mousse because it's meant for curls, so it helps the curls stay well and it usually doesn't get clumpy or make your hair straw-like and hard! It works for my hair... hopefully this helps!



Curly hair women only! Is there a specific hair product you use after the shower that will tame your hair ?

i put leave in conditioner in, and a shine serum that tames curl.



Curly hair women only! Is there a specific hair product you use after the shower that will tame your hair ?

I can certainly relate to your situation. My hair is quite curly, naturally. Sometimes, it comes in handy ( after swimming) because all that you need to do is, towel dry and primp ( or scrunch) with your hands. I have found 2 great products, made by the same company. After, I shampoo and condition in the shower, I use Matrix sleek look # 3 ( Extreme). I comb it through my hair and let it set for about 5 minutes. You do NOT rinse it out. After drying my hair ( I use a rolling brush and a regular hair brush). I then apply Matrix sleek look #4 smoothing serum. I then, yes, believe it or not, use a curling iron that has a hair brush appearance, it can dry hair damp hair , as well as " straighten " my hair. A curling iron can be used to decrease frizz and "uncooperative curls". I know that you are probably thinking, " what, a curling iron " but, it works. I wish that there was one product to do it all but, aside from having your hair professionally straightened, this has been a great way for me to manage my hairdo !! I hope that this is useful .



Curly hair women only! Is there a specific hair product you use after the shower that will tame your hair ?

try this



http://www.helium.com/tm/698067/mayonnai...



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment