Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Loosening up curly hair to get beachy hair?

I have curly hair, its really a bunch of ringlets, and I want to get the really loose, wavy, texturized beach look. This is easiest done with straight hair, but I don't want to go through the process of straightening my hair and then working with it. I've done it with the methods for straight hair, but it comes out too curly. How do I make my hair WAVY, not CURLY basically



Loosening up curly hair to get beachy hair?

Bumble and Bumble is a professional hair line, and they make a styling product for that. It's called surf spray. You can also try large hot rollers. Or use some big velcro rollers while your hair is wet, then after you let it air dry or use your blow dryer, you'll have looser curls.



Loosening up curly hair to get beachy hair?

Have you tried getting a perm with really big rods? And coming from someone with really straight hair..I would love to have curly hair:)

No comments:

Post a Comment