Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Curly Hair, need help!?

I'm going on a vacation, i have curly hair but flat iron it, I know i wont have time and i dont want to flat iron my hair everyday. So i decided to leave my hair curly all day but when my hair dries and i go outside its get very frizzy and puffs up. I have used Frizzease, and a curling gel that left my hair with flakes and it didnt work. What do you suggest? Thanks



Curly Hair, need help!?

I use John Frieda shampoo for curly hair. It helps to keep it from drying out and cuts down on the frizz.



Once towel dried, a curling cream distributed throughout your hair will help with the texture as well. A good one that is very inexpensive is Dove curling cream.



Curly Hair, need help!?

wow



Curly Hair, need help!?

i braid mine before i get in the water..then i put some moose in afterward so its nice and brushed...and i blow dry it with a diffuzer thing so the frizz stays out!



Curly Hair, need help!?

I'm right there with 'ya! I would say what I do is while it's wet(after you shower, pool) Keep it up the whole. Works for me!



Curly Hair, need help!?

you could use moose



Curly Hair, need help!?

i have this problem too.. what i would do would be to save up money and buy a top-notch straightening iron, so it doesnt take as long to do.. but i have yet to find a solution to that problem, cuz my hair gets frizzy and poofs up too... hope i helped... :)



Curly Hair, need help!?

Use a combination of a light mousse and a styling creme. It doesn't get "crunchy". The creme will stay in your hair even if it gets wet, and you can just style it with your fingers.



I like Bumble and Bumble hair creme.



Curly Hair, need help!?

I'll tell you, I have thick, wavy/curly hair and I use Garnier sleek and shine frizz serum and that stuff is GREAT! It is so cheap but very effective in keeping frizz at bay. I used to use Paul Mitchell super skinny, well this sleek and shine serum is just as good or better and wayyyyy cheaper. I just discovered from Beyond The Zone Straight Shot. This stuff is AWESOME!!! I put about a half dollar size into my wet hair (my hair is a chin length bob) and then blow dry with a round brush. Today is the first day that I didn't pick up my flat iron, I am estatic!! This left my normally dry, thick course hair, smooth as silk! You are talking to a girl that flat irons every single day. I am finally putting away the flat iron! You can find Beyond The Zone Products at Sally's Beauty Supply. They are cheap and work fantastic! They are supposed to be a knock off of TIGI products that are $$!!!! Give these two products a try. Hope this helps. ps!! make sure you use a good moisturizing poo and condish as well!



Curly Hair, need help!?

put it in a ponytail

No comments:

Post a Comment