Saturday, July 25, 2009

Curly hair, please answer?

My hair tends to get wavy, straight, or curly. But when I brush it, it goes straight which I hate. I want wavy/curly hair, that looks natural. I hate using irons, or curlers in hair. Any advice will be most helpful.



Thanks



Curly hair, please answer?

I feel the sam way! Here is what i do! I take muose(i think i spelled it wrong) and i rub it through every strand of my hair then i put some on my hands and scrunch my hair then you take really big hair clips and keep it high on top of my head for about 5 minutes then you take it down and hairs spray like crazy then style it any way you want! It always works for me!



Curly hair, please answer?

Try a curling lotion



Curly hair, please answer?

Wash,mousse,and scrunch :)



Curly hair, please answer?

try to get a......... um.............. ugh i forgot what it was called right when i started to answer this........... OH! a perm. =)



Curly hair, please answer?

eh, its never gonna come naturally curly if your hair isnt naturally curly



but yeah, try what she said.



VVVVVVVVVVV



Curly hair, please answer?

curling gel (i use la looks) and mousse. put it in when it's wet. flip your hair upside down and scrunch. let it air dry. drying it will make it straight or frizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment