Monday, July 20, 2009

Curly Hair? Help!!! Bangs, Conditioning, Quick Styling???

Hi, I have really really super thick red naturally curly hair. I mean we are talking thick as you can get. I often have people tell me that I have TONS of hair and it is very curly in front and wavy in back.



I would really like to try some bangs because right now my hair is just long and a little layered. What kind of bangs work well for thick curly hair? My hair curls in tiny little ringlets in front where I would have bangs, so I don't know what kind of bangs to give myself!!!



Also, what kind of products can I get that'll help condition my hair? The under layers of my hair are VERY dry and I want to get help for that.



And, what are some good products to use on my hair after washing. I don't have tons of time in the morning like between 10 and 20 minutes because I'm super lazy and hate mornings. I don't blow dry my hair cuz that makes it SUPER dry and is time consuming. So basically what are good products that eliminate frizz and are quick for easy styling? Thanks!!



Curly Hair? Help!!! Bangs, Conditioning, Quick Styling???

I can give u some advice for that; U can go to a salon place or it doesnt even have to be a Salon, It can be a place like Sallys; and u can buy some stuff that u can style your hair and get rid of your frizz.



Curly Hair? Help!!! Bangs, Conditioning, Quick Styling???

i have basically the same hair as you, and i dye and straighten it a lot so its really dry. i use a lot of different deep conditioners. if you know underneath is usually drier.. i leave a tiny bit of conditioner in my hair. i also used a ton of leave in conditioners.



in addition I'm very partial to the garnier brand hair products. there is one called "soothing milk" and one that comes in a little round pump bottle called sleek and shine. those are my fav.



as for bangs, they are hard to maintain with curly hair because the shorter you cut them the more they are going to curl. what i find looks cute it just straightening your bands and putting them off to one side. if you want to cut your hair to do this and don't want to have them so short that they need to be straightened, have it angled in the front...if the bangs are a little less than chin length...they can be straightened or left curly.



i hope this helped a bit. you can look how my hair is on my myspace if you don't understand what i mean

No comments:

Post a Comment