Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Curly hair and Dreads?? Straight dreads?

So I'm thinking about doing my hair in dreads. I straighten my hair because I absolutely can't stand it naturally curly. After having synthetic ones a few times and doing evrything else under the sun, Id like ot just dread it. But before I started the process it occured to me I have very curly hair naturally? Would my dreads still come out straight? Who has dreads with curly hair? Is it frizzy? Does it look like garbage? Just give me any tips or info, i'd appreciate it thanks!



Curly hair and Dreads?? Straight dreads?

I'd say go for it :) dreads are beautiful no matter how curly or straight your hair is to begin with. yes curly hair has a tendency to make slightly more curly dreads but they are some of the most gorgeous dreads that i have ever seen. I myself do not have curly hair, though i do have dreads. My boyfriend though has very curly/wavy hair and his dreads are fabulous and only really curly/loopy at the tips.



Good luck on your journey!



P.S. to help dreads be more straight palm rolling helps alot :)



Curly hair and Dreads?? Straight dreads?

i'm sorry but i absoulutly hate dreads because they seem to make peole look like they don't really give a hoot about there hair and it's been said that when u get dreads u have to keep them in forever or cut them off and you don't wanna do that and with the right gel curly can be cute. i would know!



Curly hair and Dreads?? Straight dreads?

Well how about no dreads. They are so grungy and gross looking. But if you do curly. ahah



Curly hair and Dreads?? Straight dreads?

Are you wanting locs, or dreads? There is a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment