Sunday, July 12, 2009

Very dry hair turned curly (Photos included)?

I'm Hispanic,



My short hair is very quite dry



Well, Lately I've been wearing Tracks/Hair extensions and I finally got to the point where i just want to take care of my natural hair.



I included some old photos of what my hair looks like, only different is that my short hair is currently brown right now, it's not that caramel color nor.. greenish hah.



I've done my hair curly like this before but due to wearing hair extensions my hair is quite damage until I take off the extensions, and take care of my natural hair.



Can I achieve this curly hair, like the one photo of the girl with the blue background i included



And if so how exactly? With hot rollers? Or a certain type of perm?...



http://i18.tinypic.com/6bxtveg.jpg



Very dry hair turned curly (Photos included)?

I'm a bit confused to your question. Is your hair naturally curly? Weather it is or not I would suggest you splurge on going to a hair stylist so they can work some TLC. BUUT I wouldn't suggest using heat as your way to get the hair you want because it will just damage your hair more. Instead the hair stylist can help you decide on some hair-dos that work with the natural hair you have.. weather curly or straight. :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment