Saturday, July 25, 2009

People with curly hair&&hair experts help please?

I have curly hair, and I chemically straighten it every 2-3 months. My hair is starting to grow back now, and being the stupid teenager I am I cut my bangs myself, and since my curly hair is growing back my bangs wont fall to my face..instead it stick out!



How can I straighte my hair, or at least calm it down so it will fall to my face?! Please help me I feel like I've commited a sin, my hair is like my life...Thank you very much in advance :]



I forgot to mention..I dont have enough money to buy any products,really!



And I dont own a flat iron!



People with curly hair%26amp;%26amp;hair experts help please?

yikes, i have curly hair too.



my best advice would be to try and curl in inwards (circular motion towards face) with a curling iron if you have one, or even something circular that you can use overnight.



and if worse comes to worse buy some barettes and pin them back tight, and let your hair come around it like this:



http://thehillsblog.com/wp-content/uploa...



ive made the same mistake many times, dont worry.



People with curly hair%26amp;%26amp;hair experts help please?

if you have a blow dryer then dry your hair with it in the way you want it to fall.you can use a hair dyer as a straightener as well.



People with curly hair%26amp;%26amp;hair experts help please?

I know you don't have much money, but if your hair is really curly and not just slightly wavy, a blow dryer isn't enough heat. Blow dryers make my curly hair straight, but they also make it really dry and puffy.



If you really can't afford it, then you need to comb your bangs as straight as possible and then use a roller to hold them in the correct position all night. Over time, they will get "trained" and start doing the correct direction by theirself.



People with curly hair%26amp;%26amp;hair experts help please?

Okay heres some stuff that works great for flattening hair.



Add about a tablespoon of olive oil to your damp hair ( focus of your bangs.) then wash it out after leaving it in your bangs for about 20 mins. then rinse your bangs really good. then take a brush your hair down when your bangs down when you blow dry after you get out of the shower. this works great! and it costs nothing. if you need anymore help please feel free to e-mail me id be more then happy to help you out :-) Merry christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment