Saturday, July 25, 2009

If I have very curly, frizzy hair, will a razored layer cut work for me?

My hair is VERY frizzy, and super curly. I want to get my hair cut shoulder length with razored layers like this girl I know. Her hair looks awesome, but it's a lot less curly than mine. I'm wondering if I can get my hair cut that short, with layers, without looking like a mushroom. I'm prepared to have to blow dry it and straighten it, but I'm wondering if that will fry my hair even if my hair is cut shorter? Right now I have hair past my chest, and the length gives it weight and holds it down, keeping it from poufing. I'm just wondering if I cut it in layers will I get more control over the poufiness? Does anyone have any suggestions about medium to short hair cuts for VERY curly hair? I want to go short, but I want to maintain a feminine cut so I don't look too butch. Can anyone think of a good site for pictures? Thanks in advance!



If I have very curly, frizzy hair, will a razored layer cut work for me?

If your hair is VERY curly, and frizzy do not get it heavily layered. You will hate yourself for doing it. You could always straighten it and then proceed with the style you like. Blow drying it will only make it frizz even more especially in humidity. You'll have to say goodbye to your hairstyle...lol. I deal with it all the time. Try keeping it shoulder length with Long Layers and see how it works for you that way. If you like the way it works for you then, you can always go shorter. I like Chelsea's hairstyle myself. I couldn't go that short though cuz then I'd look to manish....lol. Also, try going to clairol.com and upload your picture and try on different styles and colors in their try it on studio. Good Luck Hon!



If I have very curly, frizzy hair, will a razored layer cut work for me?

yeah go ahead. just straighten it everyday and apply a frizz product. my daughter did that and has hair like a wild horse! we straighten it and it look really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment