Saturday, July 25, 2009

My hair is EXTREMELY curly... plz keep reading?

Everyone tells me that my hair looks great curly and i look cleaner I hate it curly. But when I straighten my hair it's longer but my ends like die but i like straight better. But I always where my hair up. U pick what should I do. My curly hair is like ringlets.



My hair is EXTREMELY curly... plz keep reading?

Well I think you should use extra moisturizing products made for curly hair, on your curly hair days. I mean there is nothing worst that having frizzy, dry, curly hair, so pump it the moisture, so your curls will behave. Try Wella or Sexy Hair products for curly hair.



If you feel like going straight, then go. Temporarily straighting your hair is the best way to achieved that smooth silky look with out the commitment. However be sure to use a great straightening product to ensure you silky hair is not fried during the process. Wella and Sexy Hair is my favorite product.



Trim your ends every 6 weeks, to remove those ugly dry ends.



Enjoy



My hair is EXTREMELY curly... plz keep reading?

curly.



My hair is EXTREMELY curly... plz keep reading?

If you have curly hair you should embrace it. straightening is just a pain and it'll end up becoming wavy anyway. my friend who has ringlets told me that she uses an extreme hold curling mouse and it helps her curls stay bouncy and clean. john frieda is the best curling mouse brand. it doesnt make your hair look greasy and it has an all day hold.



My hair is EXTREMELY curly... plz keep reading?

have a stylists help you



or a friend



they have honest oppionions on hairstyles



for the ends



get a trim every few months



and when you use conditioner,



put more on your ends



My hair is EXTREMELY curly... plz keep reading?

My hair is the same way. Very curly, and puffy when it dries on it's own. I use products to try and take some of the poof out. I like t better dried too, but like you, it fries very quickly. Mine is in better shape since I cut about 3 inches off it, but I am STILL grieving over that three inches,lol!



I hope someone can give us both some advice.



My hair is EXTREMELY curly... plz keep reading?

leave it curly, I bet its beatiful. if you straighten it use a protein conditioner for it and that should help I use ION conditioner you can get it at sallys beauty supply, but if you want the truth leave it curly. most people pay to have that done. good luck



My hair is EXTREMELY curly... plz keep reading?

What God gave you is usually what looks best on you anyway. Find ways to optimize your curly do. If you think it looks frizzy, get anti-friz treatment or just use more conditioner. OR you could take your showers at night and towel dry until damp as opposed to blow drying which will poof you out.



Curly hair is beautiful. I wish I had it. Flaunt it darlin 閳?br>My hair is EXTREMELY curly... plz keep reading?



we cant really choose if you dont have pictures to show us.. get you hair permanetly straightened until your roots grow out...go to a salon....my hair is straight and i got a perm but my naturally straight hair is growing out now.....but it was a great experience....get it proffessionally straightend.



My hair is EXTREMELY curly... plz keep reading?

my daughter straightens her hair everyday.hers is a little wavy.it takes her forever to get ready for school.it has to be straight.but if yours is extremely curly,i'd leave it curly.maybe you could try some hair product to make it a little less curly.



My hair is EXTREMELY curly... plz keep reading?

deal with it



My hair is EXTREMELY curly... plz keep reading?

I think that if you are naturally curly, it's better to leave it that way because it looks nicer. Plus if everyone tells you that it looks better then it probably does.



If you are still not satisfied then you can get your hair chemically straightened at a salon. It will cost about $300-$600 but it lasts for 1 year. My best friend gets it done, her hair is pretty similar to yours. They put a very strong conditioner in your hair, so it will not dry out. Ask you local salon about it.



Hope this helps!!



My hair is EXTREMELY curly... plz keep reading?

stick with curly- but every morning wash ur hair use conditioner and put leave in conditioner in and gel plus hairspray. You hair will look GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment