Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How to get a curly hair? plz help me?

i have a very thin hair, my hair always falls apart. my hairs are not straight and even culry but when i go to school i see alot of girls have a culry hair, so I buy a Garnier fructis mousse but i doest not work for me i gets my hair so tight like nobody wants to touch my hair and this is also wants me to blow dry my hair i can not blow dry coz my hair fall apart the whole time and I saw alot of girls putting something on thier hair and thier hair gets curly they dont even blow dry their hair and thier hair also very soft. so Can anyone help me buying a good product for curly hair and also a advice so my hair doesnt fall because I doest belongs to a rich family and i do not want to waste my money buying stupid products which is not worthy..... pzzzzzzz help me guys i am loosing my hair and i want them to look soft and pretty



How to get a curly hair? plz help me?

I can try to help you.



You can buy a curling iron. If you go to a drug store you can find some from $8-$20+. The size of your curls depends on the size of the barrel. I suggest you spray each section of hair with hair spray %26amp; allow it to dry before you began to curl. If it is wet it mostly likely wont curl right %26amp; just come out crappy. After you curl the whole head spray it again w/ hair spray but not to much.



Look into buying some kind of spray or gel that leaves you hair soft. I do not use very much hair spray myself so I do not know about all the brands.



If you have a mother, aunt, sister, or older female friend try asking them. I bet they can help you fast.



Also try looking on WWW.YOUTUBE.COM for videos about curling hair. Try searching %26amp; use the words "Curly hair" "How to curly hair" %26amp; stuff like that.



I hope Ive helped you somewhat! ;)



I also just want to add. If you have unhealthy hair you should not be blow drying you hair. You should keep it as natural as possible.



Also don't towel dry, I have read in a lot of magazines it isn't good. Instead when you get out of the shower try using a shirt to wrap your hair up with instead of a towel.



How to get a curly hair? plz help me?

Stick your head in a wind tunnel.



How to get a curly hair? plz help me?

Try scrunching with gel.



How to get a curly hair? plz help me?

just get a perm. then blow dry your hair and use gel to scrunch it while its still wet. i did the same thing.



How to get a curly hair? plz help me?

Well, you can buy hair rollers that don't need heat. It cost like 10-15 bucks at Target. You just roll pieces of your hair and leave it overnight, and the next day your hair will have some volume to it. Comb your hair with a pick and not a brush. If you want to invest in some hair product try Bed Head's Curl Rocks spray. Garnier products are too heavy. I wouldn't recommend it.



How to get a curly hair? plz help me?

Don't try a perm b/c that will ruin your hair!



You might want to get a curl ironer. In that case, you will get beautiful curls.



How to get a curly hair? plz help me?

use Aussie products. the hairspray thats called instant freeze and that type of gel too.



How to get a curly hair? plz help me?

Here is a good way to get curly hair,



1) From rite-aid buy Matrix Curl.life defining system, conditioner and shampoo.



2) also buy a scrunching gel doen't matter what type.



3) online you can buy a curling towel, after you get out of the shower, don't comb your hair just put it strait in the towel, (it takes a special kind of wrapping to get your hair in it but instructions will explain)



STEPS:



1) Take a shower and use the Matrix Curl.life shampoo and conditioner.



2) Don't brush your hair just put it in the towel for 15-30 minutes.



3) take the towel out and put some of your scrunching gel in your hands, rub them together and then put your hands underneath your hair, pull your hand to the top of your head and close your hand into a fist. Do that all the way around your head.



4) after that DO NOT blow dry your hair just air-dry it. (best and better results)



5) now that your hair is dry you can leave it like it is or, pull it into a pony or side pony or pull your bangs up! Your choice!



Hope i helped



~Amber



How to get a curly hair? plz help me?

Pantene pro-v came out with hair wax. OMG IT WORKS WONDERS! You need to get the pantene pro-v texturize style wax and pantene curl lock hairspray. spray in the wax, scrunch your hair then spray in the hairspray. Blow dry your hair on low and continue to scrunch until your hair is at your desired "curlyness." (You do no have to blow dry your hair, just a suggestion.)My hair is soooo thick and i had the hardest time getting my hair to stay curly, but when i found out about these products, my hair stays curly until i wash my hair again. its fabolous! And your hair will not be crunchy, it will look and feel soft and natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment