Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Curly hair help? and straightening help?

ok i straighten my hair like every day. i have curly hair that i need to tame without straightening it. it is like 2 inches longer than the shoulder when i straighten it. when its curly its like shoulder length. o need some products to help with my curly hair. and when i straighten it it wont stay straight the whole day. i need some tips on how to keep my hair straight all day.



Curly hair help? and straightening help?

get some biosilk or get some super skinny, by paul mitchell and invest in a chi iron i swear by my chi girl. The chi can be found at jc penny it is a hair straightener and i love it i use it everday, i live in florida and the only thing that takes out the staright is water, the humidity here doesnt doe anything to it when i use the chi.



Curly hair help? and straightening help?

Use a smoothing creme or gel (I love Goldwell's Flat Marvel or ISO's Tamer gel) to blow hair mostly dry with hands then take small sections using a large paddle brush to dry starting at the back. Then use a ceramic flat iron to smooth out the rest of the way %26amp; control frizzy ends. This is the best way to straighten your hair %26amp; should last a couple of days. I usually dry mine before bed then iron it the next morning. Also try shampooing less I usually wash mine two times a week but get it wet %26amp; condition most days. I will rinse my hair very well because most products are water soluable %26amp; then condition it if it's not too oily or dirty. I like to use ISO's Daily shine Gel of Daily Foam om my curly days. Hope this is some help!



Curly hair help? and straightening help?

It sounds like you need some ABBA Straightening Style Spray. It works on my hair. Just straighten your hair and then spray that stuff on. It also helps if you shampoo and condition your hair with special shampoo when you want it to be straight it helps its dry sort of striaght. HOPE I HELPED! =]



Curly hair help? and straightening help?

I you choose to wear a curly style but want it tamed down but look really trendy then purchase a product called Curls Rock made by Catwalk. After shampooing and conditioning towel dry, work this product threw your hair evenly. Them take half inch sections and twist them around your find winding your sections, them release, your will end up with coiled curls. you can then gently dry with a diffuser, or just let it air dry. Trust me, just try it once, its very cool. I have very thick hair that falls just below my shoulders and it takes me about 15 minutes to do this. I get compliments on this style all the time.



For straighting, let your hair air dry if possible, then use a good quality straightening iron. Clip it into sections and just do a half in at a time. If you have patience you will end up with straight shiney hair that will last all day and night. Don't use a lot of product, it will just make your hair look dull...other that a small amount of leave in conditioner while it is still damp.



Curly hair help? and straightening help?

Sounds like you need a thermal styling spray. I recommend Aquage Thermal styling spray. This is sprayed onto each individual section of the hair right before you use your flat iron. What this does, is it sets your hair. It infuses the hair with minerals, protects the hair from heat, and sets your style in until your next shampoo (as long as you don't go in the rain!) Promise... I'm a stylist, and I will not use another product. My clients swear by this product. Check your salons, or do an online search. It is THE BEST!! Hope this helps!



Curly hair help? and straightening help?

Usually I wrap my hair after washing it, You can also use the following products in your hair to help keep it straight:



CHI thermal spray use when flat ironing your hair



CHI hair shine



Thermasilk products are great for curly-straight styles



Also you can use a light moisterizer in your hair to tame those frizzy ends



Also try frutiose glaze it is like putty and will keep your wild strands tamed



Be careful not to use hair products with DEA in it. DEA is used in AJAX and comet which is a cleaning agent.



Here are some link as well to help you



http://www.howtodothings.com/fashion-and...



http://www.homebasics.ca/viewarticle.asp...



http://hairboutigue.com



http://sallys.com



http://beauty.ivillage.com/hair/cutsstyl...



I hope this helps some

No comments:

Post a Comment