Monday, July 20, 2009

How do I make my hair curly? (Im a guy)?

I have short hair. But I was born with natural curly hair. But right now my hair is about a 2, and is i brush it forward. So I was wondering if I let it grow out, what can I use or do to get curly hair.



What I was thinking is, since my hair doesnt spike or go back. I wanna try to get some curly style gel and try to slick it back, so it can try to spike and have the roots go backwards. By the time it gets kinda long it will be curly and grows from the back... I would like to have long curly hair that grows from the back.



Any help???



How do I make my hair curly? (Im a guy)?

That in -between stage when youre trying to grow your hair can be tricky! I think what you are thinking of doing is the best bet. Maybe, if it wont spike, use a softening cream like HIS MIX leave in conditioning cream. This should soften the hair and make it go from short to long more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment