Monday, July 20, 2009

Curly Hair Ideas??(GIRLS ONLY PLEASE!)(10 points a month)?

I need Curly Hair Ideas I either were it up or down curly it gets so boring and if you could tell me step by step pleas so i can do it good and if you can find a picture that would be nice i want it to be like Taylor Swifts but it's not that long only shoulder link but i might grow it out but just give me ideas on how to do shoulder length curly hair thanks don't forget 10 points a month for a year!



Curly Hair Ideas??(GIRLS ONLY PLEASE!)(10 points a month)?

I have curly hair and let me tell you- I know how you feel!



Buy "curls rock" by tigi catwalk. They have it at most drugstores and almost all beauty supply stores. Its like a miracle cream!



Idea #1: When you get out of the shower, brush or comb hair completely. Add a small amount of ant-frizz serum from root to ends (use sparingly on the roots-- you dont want greasy hair). Brush your hair again. Now, add one squirt or curl creme (the creme kind softens as opposed to scrunching gel which makes hair crunchy) and apply to hair. start gently scrunching and let air dry. This is the perfect natural but polished look.



Idea #2



Do the same as in idea #1 but after you're finished, pull the front section of your hair into a small clip and then pull it all up in an ouchless hair tie. (so hair wont snag)



Idea #3



Add even more curls! After letting hair air dry, heat a small curling iron and add extra curls to your hair! It gives your hair more bounce even though it's already curly. I tried it (with my skepticism) and thought it gave my hair an extra lift.



Curly Hair Ideas??(GIRLS ONLY PLEASE!)(10 points a month)?

after you get out da shower, put mousse in your hair, then braid it, take it out after it dries and put hair spray on it. worked 4 me

No comments:

Post a Comment