Saturday, July 25, 2009

HELP!! Curly hair products ...?

I have mixed hair .. my mom is indian and trini and my dad's cuban .. so i have really wavy /curly hair .. ai love my curly hair but sumtimes it gets dry n frizzy n looses its bouncy curly effect can u recommend a product plzzzzzzz



HELP!! Curly hair products ...?

I was having the same problem. I am irish and black so I can relate :) I started using these products called Curl Collective by Donna Marie and they helped out my curls alot and their products are all natural.



HELP!! Curly hair products ...?

I am Caucasian so I don't know how much difference in texture there is but I have really curly/frizzy hair. I have discovered Aveda and Lush products are amazing. Both are natural and don't use chemicals. My hair has never looked better.

No comments:

Post a Comment