Saturday, July 25, 2009

CUrly hair problems! someone with curly hair HELP?

I have curly hair., and i need help. what kind of products are good for my hair? Juat any tips on how to make my hair look good and non-frizzy are welcome!! thanks =)



CUrly hair problems! someone with curly hair HELP?

ok my mom uses this stuff called ouidad... it works really good for her but its kinda expensive. check it out. http://www.ouidad.com/ go there.. .



CUrly hair problems! someone with curly hair HELP?

I used to have curly hair,but when i started useing tresima non frise shampo and conditianer i knoe have wavey pretty hair



CUrly hair problems! someone with curly hair HELP?

buy smoothing creams,and conditioners



and shampoos made just for curly hair



but seriously buy lots of smoothing creams;



they get rid fo fly aways and frizz



also,if you like the look where your hair looks wet and curly,



just moose your hair and gell it after you get of the the shower



it makes your hair look wet,and if you have curly



hair its perfect. and it will tame teh frizz,too.



all you have to do is put mouse or gel in your hands,



and just scrunch your hair from the root,to the bottom



if you ahve thick hair (which id assume that you do)



then make sure you do it in layers =]



CUrly hair problems! someone with curly hair HELP?

CHI its a silk infusion and you can get it at any salon. Use a small amount, more for longer hair. You can use it on damp or dry hair. Also softens hands. Its expensive but worth it.



CUrly hair problems! someone with curly hair HELP?

have u tried using a flat iron...??? :P



CUrly hair problems! someone with curly hair HELP?

hiya...x well i have curly hair and it is really frizzy and it takes me like 2 hours minumum to straighten my hair the products that i think are really good are frizz buster ( it is allright i spose) sun silk is really good but you have to find the right type for your hair and erm....the one that i seemed to find works the best and i have been using ever since is called pink it is a really good product that leaves your hair sleek shiny and definitely not frizzy... hope this helps



CUrly hair problems! someone with curly hair HELP?

Get all of John Frieda collecton and follow the streps located in front of the bottels. It will say step 1, step 2 and so on try to use all of the John Frieda products so that it can work. You will see the diff. in about 2 weeks.... I sure did...



You can also find some cheaper John Frieda at you closest Big Lots, thats were I get mine for 2 $



CUrly hair problems! someone with curly hair HELP?

Suave came out with this stuff that's supposed to be for heat styling your hair and I bought it since I had tried to use a curling iron to smooth out my curly hair ( sounds stupid but if you have curly hair you understand ). Anyway - it's in an orange spray bottle and it leaves my hair frizz free whether I blow dry or air dry. It's pretty awesome! Ok I just googled it and it's the "Sleek" line from Suave and it's supposed to be as good as Matrix. I haven't tried the shampoo and conditioner but I will soon.



CUrly hair problems! someone with curly hair HELP?

OMg i have curly hair too!!!!!!! doesnt everyone say, "i wish i had ur hair! its so beautiful!," well i use ausse shampoo and conditioner for my hair and sometime curl around from jonh freida. i have that same probelm that every time i get out of the shower i have tp put something in it to make it non frissy. i have 2 different tthings i put in and they both work but dont put them in at the same time.1.moose2.something called"wired".they both work really well and i dont know if u do this but i have found that this just makes it frizzy,ONLY BRUSH UR HAIR WHEN ITS WET otherwise its all frizzy. HOPE THIS HELPS!



CUrly hair problems! someone with curly hair HELP?

I use Pantene Hydrating curl shampoo. I also use frizz ease, pantene frizz gel, and a bumble bumble product that gives my curls more bounce.



What I do is brush out my hair after showering (when it's still fairly wet) and then put the frizz ease in. I brush it again, then put the other two products in my hair, and my curls come out looking bouncy and soft.



Hope I helped ! =]



CUrly hair problems! someone with curly hair HELP?

Oh, I know what you mean....I have curly hair too. I have tried a lot of different products but I think I finally found "The One"



I use......



Redkin (Rewind and Outshine)



....Rewind is kind of like a gel/pommade



Outshine will help with the frizzes. And you can even mix a little of each together when styling your hair. Hope this helps



CUrly hair problems! someone with curly hair HELP?

Okay, I have SUPER curly hair too. The best anti-frizz thing I have ever used is called "Sleek.Look." it's a smoothing system by MATRIX. It's the number 3 Lite styling creme. It works grat on my hair! I hope this helps you.



CUrly hair problems! someone with curly hair HELP?

i have curly hair and ive finally gotten to the point where im not going crazy with it -- some tips i live by



dont wash your hair every day - every other day keeps it softer



use a clarifying shampoo to remove buildup once a week



use a very rich conditioner like pantene or infusium



dont blow dry or curl, it will dry it out and make it worse



get it trimmed regularly by somone who knows how to do curly hair. if you get a cut you dont like, try to get your money back and go to someone else



twirl it with your fingers while wet to bring out the large curls and reduce frizz - curly hair is supposed to be curly, dont fight it, just encourage it



CUrly hair problems! someone with curly hair HELP?

If you want a cheap way to make your curly hair pretty and not frizzy use sunsilk defrizz 24/7 creme. It works really well and it isnt expensive. I've never tried the shampoo or conditioner, but you could try them. = )



CUrly hair problems! someone with curly hair HELP?

me tooo!!! =)



I have loose curls, they are beautiful, I love them but they recquire a little bit of product to keep em' gorgeous heh



here's what I find as great products:



drugstore : tresemme (sp?) works great



get the moisture formula



salon/beauty store: Pureology (reconstructor), Biolage, Matrix (sleek) , Paul Brown (clarifying formula or moisture)



these are all natural with little or no alchohol, that is key.



alchohol dries the hair no matter what type you have.



tresemme(sp?) has little chemical drying ingridients



Purelogy,Matrix,Biolage,Paul Brown : are all organic stuff, cost a little bit more but totally worth it. Get a trim too, it'll smooth the curls out create shape



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment