Saturday, July 25, 2009

Curly hair ? Hott or Nott ?

I Have Dark Curly Hair. I Don't Really Like It That Much ! I Am Mostly Straighting it. But What Do You Think ? Is Curly Hair In Or Out ? Hott Or Nott ? And What Hair Products Will Make My Hair Into Perfect Curls ( Without Using Curling Irons ) ? Thanks.



Curly hair ? Hott or Nott ?

HOTT! wash it, blow dry it, flat iron, then spray it GENTLY with a water bottle. you might wanna keep it damp over-night. i do this and it makes my curls beautiful! (paul mitchell super skinny daily treatment helps too but you dont have to use it)



Curly hair ? Hott or Nott ?

Depends on the face of the person!



Curly hair ? Hott or Nott ?

hott deffinetly i have straight hair tht wont hold curls weneva i c sum1 w/. curls i love them keep mm



Curly hair ? Hott or Nott ?

I have long wavy hair and I don't like it that much either. But I like to mix it up sometimes. If you want perfect curls try using totally twisted by herbal esscences. That's what I use and it really works.



Curly hair ? Hott or Nott ?

Hot and Not only have one "t"



Curly hair ? Hott or Nott ?

Maybe hot, maybe not. Depends on what you look like, what your hair looks like.



Please spell correctly.



Curly hair ? Hott or Nott ?

there are definitely in...i have straight hair and my hair wont curl right :-(.....curls are coming in style so you should definitely keep them



Curly hair ? Hott or Nott ?

SO HOT! MY FRIEND HAS CURLY HAIR AND THE GIRLS ARE ALL OVER HIM



Curly hair ? Hott or Nott ?

Hott because you can straighten if you want or you can just go curly and not worry!



Curly hair ? Hott or Nott ?

That's depends of the face of the person! But don't worry about your hair! i think that curly hair are lovely! And maybe the women like it more because it's very nice when you are kissing somebody to take your hands on his hair! that makes me hot and i want to kissing him more! ;p I would like to have curly hair too cause you can do them everything you want! and don't you thing that, thats impossimple! some scientist say tha in some years we will not have hairs! so the persons who are having a lot of hairs they are lucky because they will not lose their hair too fast like the others! I think that you are too lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment